Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: BRAIN SLUDGE  (Read 22933 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:BRAIN SLUDGE
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »

Page one.  9:44.  What is wrong with this picture?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 09:43:05 AM »

And one for Mahler.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 09:43:22 AM »

You'd think this was a Sunday.

Ginny

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 09:46:09 AM »

Last night I dreamed I was in a play.  It was a courtroom drama, directed by DR elmore and performed in the round.  I had the role of a juror.  In this morning's Cincinnati Enquirer, there's an item about a casting call that intriques me.  Coincidence?  Should I explore?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2006, 09:55:50 AM »

Last night I dreamed I was in a play.  It was a courtroom drama, directed by DR elmore and performed in the round.  I had the role of a juror.  In this morning's Cincinnati Enquirer, there's an item about a casting call that intriques me.  Coincidence?  Should I explore?

Yes!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Ginny

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2006, 10:00:09 AM »

Yes!

Somehow, I knew you'd say that, DR TCB!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2006, 10:04:04 AM »

Off to meet my DH for lunch.  Bye for now.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2006, 10:28:36 AM »

Ten-thirty and I'm the only one in the jernt.  Oh, well.  I shall now be on my way to rehearse with Miss Linda Purl, after which I shall be on my way to the theater for our matinee - not sure I'm staying for the entire show - we shall see.

Jed

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »

I'm going through football withdrawl this Sunday.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »

FOR THE NW RAINY-SET CROWD

LOL!!  I've seen these before, but didn't get a chance to save them.  Thanks for posting!  And since I'm planted firmly in the PNW, I WILL be forwarding these to a lot of my friends! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »

I'm going through football withdrawl this Sunday.

Sounds like a personal problem. ;)

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2006, 11:46:17 AM »

I'm now off to my sister's.  She's made breakfast but I'll be having left-overs...it is almost noon, now ya know ;).  Anyway, she said that she made banana pancakes and bacon and other assorted breakfast items.  She makes very good bacon and pancakes.  After the food has been eaten, I have to help her to change a light fixture in on of her bathrooms.  We've done it before, so I have a pretty good idea of what to do.  Have a good day, everyone!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 11:47:09 AM by George »

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »

After 11 long months of foster care, Peggy has finally found her forever home.

I think the wait was worth it. She and the two boys will be a perfect fit - their folks have the younger lad already signed-up to take Peggy to obedience school.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2006, 12:32:40 PM »

Morning all!  I just wanted to report in, because I got to see Deceit again last night, and it was even better this time around.  I sat in a different spot in the theater, and it was like watching a new show.  Got to see a lot of the actor's expressions that I missed last time.  It was fun to sit in the audience, knowing the play's outcome, and listen to everyone around me try and figure it out.  But I was a good girl, I kept mum!  My sister and my best friend went with me, and they loved it as well.  So I know I wasn't just biased based on my appreciation for Matt Ashford, because my friend Jane is very hard to please.   ;D

Bruce, it was a pleasure officially meeting you last night, although my sister accused me of being a brown-noser for chatting up the director.  LOL.  But that's okay, she's just jealous.   ;)

Stephanie

Stephanie dear, I would never accuse of brown-nosing... LOL!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2006, 12:55:16 PM »

Quote from der Brucer:I can definately tell when I am drinking Starbucks coffee.  I shouldn't knock one of our biggest exports to the world, but Starbucks always tastes burnt.

I think so too! We have a bumber of coffee shops here that are really good, but everyone went nutso when Starbucks came to town and I just don't get it

Cillaliz

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2006, 12:56:32 PM »

Hmm, apparently the barn burned down!

My barn having burned down, I can now see the moon.

don't know who said that, but I've always kind of like it

Cillaliz

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2006, 01:00:36 PM »

Well today is another day. I packed and cleaned all monring and after taking a break will get back to it.  I'm going slow as I can already feel it in my shoulders.  I am pretty out of shape right now, but I have a feeling that's about to change whether I like it or not!  I've gotten a lot done and am feeling pretty good about it.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »

OH!  I checked my messages last night and there was a message from my next door neighbor who works at a Hallmark. They got all their Mother's Day and Easter stuff in and she had a back seat full of broken down boxes for me.  Yahoo!  Now it's liqour, Hormel prepackaged meat and Hallmark greetings piling up all over the house!

Cillaliz

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

Congrats to Peggy for finding a forever home. Hope she is extremely happy with her new boys. She will have to train them well!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2006, 01:04:45 PM »

Happy Birthday Matt Ashford!

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »

DR Ben, I don't think I've mentioned it, but in addition to loving the wonderful photos of Ireland and Wales, your new avitar is quite dashing!  

Cillaliz

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the vibes yesterday. It's going to be fine. My mother, of all people, was extremely supportive this morning. She is very excited about bringing me furniture and is coming down with a van full next Saturday. I am very happy to take any of it she wants to send!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2006, 01:06:45 PM »

DakotaCelt SMOKE SIGNALS is a good movie.  

Is VOAGER on DVD?  I think you would enjoy the series.  I also liked the shows final episode very much.

Ginny

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2006, 01:06:48 PM »

Oh, my, the younger of Peggy's new boys reminds me SO MUCH of my DS Rob when he was that age!

Jane

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »

Seet photos of Peggy and the boys.

Cillaliz

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2006, 01:08:29 PM »

Very sad about Bob Woodruff...I heard he had hours of surgery, anyone hear any updated reports on his condition?

Cillaliz

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2006, 01:11:25 PM »

Der Brucer, are they still going to call her Peggy?

Jane

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2006, 01:11:56 PM »

From Matt H:
Truly, I'm very sorry if I spoiled anything for you, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be possible not to have been aware of that turn of events with all the PR in the network ads for the show as well in media on-line and in print. Astonishing that you could miss all of it for WEEKS before the event.

As I mentioned yesterday it is possible to have missed it.
Might you please do what Jennifer does and leave a space between the name of the shows and your comments, unless they are completely generic?  

Cillaliz

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »

Only page 2 this late in the day....yikes!

Ben

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2006, 01:13:18 PM »

Thanks Priscilla, for the comment on the avatar. I usually let them sit there for a long time but when I saw my Guinness shot I thought it would make a good "head shot"

It's been a busy weekend. We had a lovely visit with the ever lovely Mr. Moore on Friday. Yesterday we had another visit with a friend from the old days. We only seem to be able to get together once or twice a year. He was in the original cast of Merrily We Roll Along on Broadway but he's now out of the business. We showed him pictures of Dublin and Wales and had a great visit.

Today we have been working on a delayed project. We had decided two years ago that in 2005 we would make a CD of our favorite love songs since 2005 was our 10 year anniversary. Well, it never came about. We did get disc one made but Anthony was in Virginia doing a show and then he had his foot problem and we were on vacation, etc. etc. etc. Today after breakfast we decided to push ahead and start on disc 2. We now have a temporary disc. Soon, we hope, both discs will be finalized and notes will be made and then in August, one year late, we will send out "Ben and Anthony's Love Songs"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up