Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: IF WISHES WERE HORSES  (Read 26852 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:IF WISHES WERE HORSES
« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

And one for Mahler!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2006, 11:17:48 PM »

Back from Mark's and watching MA AND PA KETTLE AT THE FAIR co-starring James Best and Lori Nelson.

Not one of the Kettles' best.

Whew, but it took me an hour and a half to drive home because of a bad accident involving several cars on I-5 South...the same accident I had passed as I drove north to Mark' over 3 hours earlier in the evening...it takes Oregon a LOOOOOOONG time to clean up accident scenes.

MBarnum

« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2006, 11:19:06 PM »

Congrats on the official status, Jose.

MBarnum, the moment has finally arrived. I am watching Allied Artists' FROM HELL IT CAME!

Ok, but promise that you will still speak to me! LOL1

( and I want a full review from you)

George

« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2006, 11:20:28 PM »

Greetings from my new home!!!  Moving was well moving.  I still have some stuff at the old house.  But there is no hurry to get out and the movers got all the furniture and most of the boxes, I just sort of hit the wall and didn't get everything packed.  My handyman said he'd get a helper and move the rest for much less money. Can't beat that with a stick

Congratulations on the new digs!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2006, 11:21:39 PM »

FROM HELL IT CAME page 11 dance!

MBarnum

« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2006, 11:22:37 PM »

My heater works very nicely!!

George

« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2006, 11:31:04 PM »

IN JUSTICE left me with tears in my eyes tonight. The show has really grown on me in the past few weeks.

I set my VCR to tape this and "Battlestar Galactica" tonight and I was very careful to set the correct times and day...but I forgot to turn the timer on!  AARRGGHH!!  On my other VCRs, you just turn off the power, but on this one, you actually have to set the timer. :P

At least "BG" will be on again at 1:00 a.m.  Time is entered and timer is set. :)

George

« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2006, 11:41:30 PM »

LP Cover of the night: Roslyn Kind "Give Me You." I know nothing about this woman. Has anyone here ever heard of her? The cover just kinda drew me in. Alas she is not a very good singer.

You've never heard of her??  Unless there's another Roslyn Kind, she's Barbra Streisand's half-sister!  The only song that I have of her is called A Cabaret Noel:  A Broadway Cares Christmas.  I highly recommend this CD to anyone (but not just because of  Roslyn Kind).  Anyway, she sings "The Perfect Christmas Eve" and has a lovely voice.  She was also a guest on an episode of "The Nanny."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #308 on: February 11, 2006, 12:05:03 AM »

Back from show and dinner.  Must now write the notes in a hurry.

George

« Reply #309 on: February 11, 2006, 12:32:43 AM »

In the morning, I have to take my niece to see a movie in Seattle.  I don't really want to see it again ("Imagine Me & You"...it's cute, but not "special" enough for me), but she's paying and I did say that I'd take her to see it again, so I'm driving.  But the good part is that afterwards, we will go to Tower Records, Silver Platters and Borders Books and Music as we head south back to Olympia...even if my niece doesn't want to. ;) I have my income tax refund money and I plan on spending some (but certainly, not all!) of it. ;D

George

« Reply #310 on: February 11, 2006, 12:34:56 AM »

So, now I'm off to bed.  I'm doing the Wussburger...it goes very well with my Happy Dance that I did yesterday when I found out that my income tax refund was deposited!  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up