Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SEVEN MINUTE NOTES  (Read 24562 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:THE SEVEN MINUTE NOTES
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2006, 08:34:14 PM »

Spoo!

Good night!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]And a Page 10 Dance before I go!!![/move]
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2006, 08:58:50 PM »

If you watched MTM, did you also watch Bob Newhart. I loved that show. Of course in college it led to playing "Bob" where you took a drink everytime someone said "Bob"
This was played with Diet Coke, right?

Or did they even have Diet Coke back then?  
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »

I do have to say Dancing with the Stars was entertaining....

Oh brother...

Got what I could to the car! Removed the bag of garbage....

Not a happy camper but i do have to say my landlord was nice and loaned me a couple of coolers... Points awarded there...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2006, 09:09:12 PM »

Just got back from seeing Capote with Rodzinski.  Great movie, glad I got to finally see it.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2006, 09:10:11 PM »

Was the Canadian skater the blonde in pink from last night?  If so, she was my favorite for the evening.  A truly engaging performance and had everything that everyone else was missing, in my opinion.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2006, 09:10:37 PM »

I have to put on my jammies, good night all.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2006, 09:10:59 PM »

Oh, and Danise, it was nice to see you back on the board.  Glad that you are home with your family.

MBarnum

« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »

"Doctor at Sea" DR Michael. (With Brigitte Bardot).

Wow, Tomovoz, very good! You do know your Dirk Bogarde, don't you!

MBarnum

« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »

I should go and see Capote while it is still playing in Salem...but I really want to see 8 Degrees.

MBarnum

« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2006, 09:23:06 PM »

And TPunk, where has Rodzinski been lately? We haven't had an LP of the night for a week now!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2006, 09:35:46 PM »

...but I really want to see 8 Degrees.
Eight Below.  (Don't want to have you confusing the girl at the ticket booth.)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2006, 09:41:40 PM »

Time for me to wussburger.

With a slice of pineapple and guava jelly on top.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »

I'm off, too.  "Battlestar Galactica" (one of my favorite shows) is about to start, then I'm off to bed.  Goodnight, all!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2006, 09:57:41 PM »

I just returned from having a nice dinner with this young couple that will be moving in across the hall from me next week.  They both seemed nice enough, and I am not very good at detecting this sort of thing; but I think the guy might be just a little gay.  He said he was "an actor" and he is working as a "librarian"..... what more can you say!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2006, 10:06:35 PM »

I just returned from having a nice dinner with this young couple that will be moving in across the hall from me next week.  They both seemed nice enough, and I am not very good at detecting this sort of thing; but I think the guy might be just a little gay.  He said he was "an actor" and he is working as a "librarian"..... what more can you say!

Well, I could give incontestable evidence indicating the true "nature" of the guy in question...but this is, after all, a family site  ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »

Now, now TCB.... Never judge a book by its cover....

They might be perfectly sweet and good natured individuals...

;D
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2006, 10:11:34 PM »

Well, I could give incontestable evidence indicating the true "nature" of the guy in question...but this is, after all, a family site  ;D

You tell him DrAnn!!! ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2006, 10:46:34 PM »

DRLaura, I forgote to comment earlier on your pictures to the Salton sea.

Lovelypictures and thanks for sharing!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2006, 12:11:08 AM »

Back from the show and a late-night dinner with the Pogue and now I must hurry and write the notes.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:19 AM »

Back from the show and a late-night dinner with the Pogue and now I must hurry and write the notes.

Glad you have a lovely dinner with DR Pogue...

I am relaxing after the exhilarating experince of cleaning the fridge and converting the car to a freezer...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up