Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: NAMELY MARCH  (Read 23013 times)

Cillaliz

Re:NAMELY MARCH
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2006, 09:17:32 PM »

Great red dress, Joy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

PAGE 8 MARDI GRAS DANCE

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2006, 09:23:31 PM »

Does anyone else want to see Jane's wedding photo including PennyO in the less-than-flattering-but-better -than-most bridesmaids' dress?

Sure....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2006, 09:25:24 PM »

Here's a pic of the dress my sis picked out for me for her wedding.  Please keep in mind I have no makeup on and my hair is a hot mess.   :D

Pretty red dress...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2006, 09:28:40 PM »

Hope all those who weren't feeling so hot this am are feeling better.  DR Elmore, I didn't want to get up today either and thought about calling in sick, but instead just took my time and told them I was running late. By the end of the day I got my energy back and just worked a little later.  

Was feeling fine this morning but as the night wore on here at work. I have begun to feel rather yucky. Not sure if it is the flu, stress or something that ate. With the fridge/freezer probb that could be a possibility.

Cillaliz

« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2006, 10:22:12 PM »

I once wrote a song for the flute and piano. I called it The February March.   I should play it at midnight..lol

Cillaliz

« Reply #216 on: February 28, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »

On that happy note, in whatever key it was in.....good night

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2006, 10:26:24 PM »

I once wrote a song for the flute and piano. I called it The February March.   I should play it at midnight..lol

You also played the flute Cilla??

I played it at one time.... Play the tin whistle and bodhran..

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #218 on: February 28, 2006, 10:49:22 PM »

Oh...

I saw the poster for this while walking down 8th Ave. the other day...  Sounds interesting to say the least...

THE PROPERTY KNOWN AS GARLAND
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #219 on: February 28, 2006, 10:51:37 PM »

Oh, here's an LP cover. "I Love Accordions" by the Bell Accordion Symphony, a bunch of young-looking 50s kids from Chicago. Why do we not have accordion symphonies anymore? My mom took accordion lessons.

I believe selections from that album - and other accordion orchestras - pop up on www.spaceagepop.com from time to time.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:53:47 PM by JoseSPiano »
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #220 on: February 28, 2006, 10:52:13 PM »

Well, I should have been in bed two hours ago, so...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up