Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: PERFECTLY PERFECT MARCH  (Read 31019 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:PERFECTLY PERFECT MARCH
« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2006, 10:58:42 PM »

Wouldn't this be cool?

Lisa Rinna from Dancing with the Stars2 may return as cohost for the show!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-dancing-with-stars-2-lisa-rinna-return-as-third-season-co-host-3989.php

Cool....

Wonder if she would give up doing Soap Talk on Soapnet if she became host of Dancing with the Stars?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2006, 11:01:14 PM »

Jumping to Page 13

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2006, 11:05:35 PM »

Well, given the reports of DR Jose's recent positive skinniness--I guess he will have to do his Stritch schtick.  (Say that five times rapidly.)

I note that Doctor WFO is just a letter away from Doctor WHO.

And all and sun-dried should be aware that in the new Dr. Who which plays this month on the SciFi channel in the U of S of A, John Barrowman has a recurring rôle.  

John Barrowman as the dashing Fifty-first Century intergalactic con man, Captain Jack Harkness
Photo: Adrian Rogers/BBC

DR WFO: Are you a Doctor Who fan also??

Nice to meet ya!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #363 on: March 02, 2006, 11:07:14 PM »

TOTD:

My favorite musical duet is "I have Loved" from the King and I

I saw a wonderful production at the Burn Brae dinner theater outside of Washington, DC many, many years ago.

Movie one would have to be:
the ones from Grease, My Fair Lady

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2006, 11:12:24 PM »

Wanna trade?

Sure.... It is cold and snowy here...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2006, 11:17:45 PM »

Hmm...

Very interesting weather-related factoid on the news...

It's currently 39 degrees in Frederick, MD.

It's currently 77 degrees in Spotsylvania, VA... Just about a two hour drive from Frederick, MD.

Hmm...

That is normal on the Plains DR Jose. For example the other days Cilla had 60 degrees and we are only a few hundred miles away and we had 28 degrees..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2006, 11:21:51 PM »

Whew am I tired!!! I decided to go ahead and take the day off and move the rest of my stuff. I wanted to do it Saturday but the weather prediction is rain/snow/sleet and having to do something I'm totally dreading in that weather...well forget about it.

So it took 3 trips with the Prius stuffed to the gills. Thank god I have the hatchback, or I'm not sure I could have gotten this done.  Now I can go over and clean this weekend while the handyman does a little fix it job. Then it will be time to let my realtor see it and get it on the market.  My realtor wanted me to leave some furniture, but I didn't want to. Now he's laughing because I told him he can't see it until everything is out and I have the place cleaned and ready to go.

Now, omg I have to put away ALL THAT STUFF!!!!  

Good move, we are getting icky weather tomorrow...

I send unpacking vibes your way.....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

In an attempt to thwart the spread of bird flu, George W. Bush has bombed the Canary Islands.

I think also he may plan to bombTurkey, the College of Cardinals, Cardindals and Orioles spring training and Frank Perdue.

LOL Elmore!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

I guess I had better go to bed since I have to get up at 3 am!!

Why so early JR?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2006, 11:31:22 PM »

DakotaCelt, congratulations on your 1000+ posts! ;)

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2006, 11:33:06 PM »

Hello everyone, sorry for being E&T but this has been one hell of a week.

Lots of stressful stuff happening with my cases at my internship right now.  I'm not making the mistake of thinking these things are any reflection on my skills as a therapist, but boy are they stress inducing and a lot of work.  I feel emotionally exhausted.  But while challenging, I am getting a lot of valuable experience that will benefit me once I am in a full time position.

That is a good attitude TPunk... I wish you well and i send you relaxing vibes... Take care!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2006, 11:35:22 PM »

DakotaCelt, congratulations on your 1000+ posts! ;)

Thank you George.... Listening to Sweeney Todd... Great musical.. I am starting to turning into a Sondheim fan even more than I was. I would someday like to the get the Singing in theRain and Sunday In hte Park ....

Earlier today I caught myself humming a couple of pieces from Bizet's Carmen...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »

Question- what do you wear to job fairs?  Does it have to be a suit, or can it be something suit-esque?

I just found out on Wednesday that the Jewish Board job fair is on Wednesday- one week's notice!  They organized it in favor of current interns: hour one for Jewish Board interns only (that's me and about 100 others), hour two for other graduating MSW students only, and then hour three for graduated/current social workers.  But they only gave us a week's notice to pull together our resumes and be prepared for "possible brief interviews"  Eek!

That was one stressor this week...

(((( TPUNK ))))))  Sends best wishes vibes to TPUnk

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2006, 11:39:25 PM »

Or... We could head over to the new Chipotle on 9th.  Apparently, they have wonderful margaritas!

:D

???? What kind of restaurant is that DR Jose?  7-11's are almost unheard of in these parts. We have Cubs or STop n Go's up here.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2006, 11:43:51 PM »

How goes the battle of life George?

George

« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2006, 11:50:52 PM »

How goes the battle of life George?

Slowly. ;) Otherwise, not too badly.  I'm actually thinking about applying for a load to buy a condo!  There's a place that's pretty close to where I work that has a couple of units for sale.  My sister works with a woman who lives there, so I'd like to talk to her about how it is to live there.  And since I just paid off all (both) of my credit cards, I have more money per month than I've ever had before!  No savings, but more take-home. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2006, 11:54:38 PM »

Slowly. ;) Otherwise, not too badly.  I'm actually thinking about applying for a load to buy a condo!  There's a place that's pretty close to where I work that has a couple of units for sale.  My sister works with a woman who lives there, so I'd like to talk to her about how it is to live there.  And since I just paid off all (both) of my credit cards, I have more money per month than I've ever had before!  No savings, but more take-home. ;D

That sounds like a plan... I wish you well. I am working on paying my credit cards off.. I want to get rid of them...

George

« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2006, 12:00:01 AM »

The two credit card accounts that I had are now closed, but eventually I would like to get another one that builds up frequent flyer miles.  My friend Margo flew her and her three kids to Hawaii for only $84 total!  I want to go to New York again! ;D

George

« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2006, 12:09:23 AM »

Well, I have to go now.  Goodnight, DakotaCelt.  My power bill last month was more than it has EVER been!  I need to start getting to bed earlier.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

Off to the airport.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up