Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE GRAND POOBAH  (Read 65004 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE GRAND POOBAH
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2006, 11:35:41 PM »

Lake Washington from Space Needle....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2006, 11:36:41 PM »

Page 8!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2006, 11:39:55 PM »

Dragon carvings above the door of a reconstructed stavekirker at the Heritage Hjemkomst Center in Moorhead, MN

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2006, 11:46:39 PM »

anyone else have pics to share??

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2006, 11:46:44 PM »

Finally, a frenzy.  Notes are written and will be up on time, for once, unless I fall asleep at the keyboard.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2006, 11:47:24 PM »

if we get REALLY desperate for posts.... I could raid my collection of favorite actors.....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2006, 11:48:09 PM »

bk, if you fell asleep that could hurt... They keys could provide inspiration via osmosis

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »

s'more dragons...

i will spare the innocent a picture of me...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »

Geocities just had an identity crisis....

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2006, 11:52:07 PM »

DakotaCelt, I wonder what happened to the pictures!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2006, 11:53:01 PM »

any more pictures??

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2006, 11:54:12 PM »

This skycam looks out over downtown FArgo..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2006, 11:55:07 PM »

I nned to find a different site for my pictures... They are on my old website which is on Geocities.

George

« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2006, 11:55:59 PM »

Can you download the pictures to your hard drive and then attach them to your message?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2006, 11:56:17 PM »

Has anone ever seen THIS movie?  I got it from Netflix and the A/V selector at the library where I work has gotten requests for it.  I'm going to loan her this copy so that she can watch it and decide if it's not inappropriate for the library. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2006, 11:57:11 PM »

We have an option of putting one up on the NDSU site but I am not really keen on that idea.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2006, 11:58:09 PM »

Can you download the pictures to your hard drive and then attach them to your message?

you can do that??

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2006, 11:58:45 PM »

I could always set up antoher photobucket account...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2006, 11:59:34 PM »

I think we should get a hooray for a posting frenzy!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2006, 11:59:58 PM »

Just think I am not far from 2000

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2006, 12:00:48 AM »

I have not heard of that movie George...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up