Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NON SEQUITUR  (Read 72007 times)

Jennifer

Re:THE NON SEQUITUR
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2008, 09:14:07 AM »

I don't watch the Simpsons but did see some of the Simpsons movie. My sister's 7 year old nephew convinced me that he was allowed to watch it when i was babysitting him over christmas.

singdaw

« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

still amiss

I didn't think that you and the DBF had gotten married, yet...   ;)

FEEL BETTER, DR DakotaCelt!  :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »

Will need to go down to the post office and ask why I paid over 20 for a package at the beginning of the month to be sent via priority mail and they have not received. I call the local number and all I get is a message "Please call "1-800-ask usps"

and they want to raise rates...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »

we are still single
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »

and the package was sent FEbruary 8

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2008, 09:24:12 AM »

thanks singdaw and jane...

singdaw

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

I see that they are releasing The Night They Raided Minsky's on DVD in May.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »

Josie explores her realm

The Jane L. Memorial Litter Box

der Brucer

Why am I reminded of a Birthday Cake!
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »

Congrats to DR DAKOTACELT on her new plateau.

Today is a work day. Oh well.....

Golly....don't let Miss Karen get wind of this means of making gratuitous (double-) posts.

:P
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »

NOW, I MUST go to sleep.  And when I awake, i'll call Group Health and make an appointment.

Good night, all.

Well, I have an appointment at 1:00 pm.  I'm at work now and will report back later. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2008, 09:46:57 AM »

Just got done sending some letters off to a few people. They were politely written on several matters

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

Golly....don't let Miss Karen get wind of this means of making gratuitous (double-) posts.

:P

Who me??? :)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »

RE: last night's MEDIUM

SPOILERS

The show was enjoyable as it always is.  But like DR MattH, it was fairly easy to predict who was involved. As soon as the husband mentioned the insurance it set off huge red flags.

It was nice seeing Alison's police friend again. But i wonder if the old DA (duvalis) (sp?) will be on again. I miss him so much.

Your channel did not show previews for next week?  Manny Devalos was in one of the scenes.  
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

Such a pretty kitty

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

I wonder if giving brandy to dogs causes diarrhea?    ;)

Why do you wonder this?

Have you a doggy diarrhea fetish?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »

Is your name "Miss Karen"?

nah... I do miss her gratuitous posts... :)

MBarnum

« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2008, 09:51:47 AM »

Well, it seems the problems I was having editing my photos on-line was not an AOL problem, but rather a Comcast problem. Later in the evening Comcast went off and I had no internet, cable TV, nor telephone!

All is back to the way it should be...and now it is picture time!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2008, 09:52:25 AM »

Josie explores her realm

The Jane L. Memorial Litter Box

der Brucer

Why am I reminded of a Birthday Cake!

Lovely....and is this the kitty that didn't grasp the concept of the litter box's function (I call your attention to the droppings on the side of the litterbox).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:53:14 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

nah... I do miss her gratuitous posts... :)

I see you're more than making up for them.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

A hassock, interesting.  

Sherlock has two different ramps & neither worked.  We have been hunting for steps that are large enough for him.  This morning Keith finally found some that should work.

Until the steps arrive we are making our own stairs with ottomans & his little ramp.

MBarnum

« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:59 AM »

Also at dinner at Genghis Cohen on my first night in town was the delightful DR Singingnymph....at first we thought she was not going to show up due to the last minute dinner decisions...but she indeed did show up and just in the Nick Nolte of time, too! And here is smiling proof!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2008, 09:55:55 AM »

(Except that it's pronounced GRAYnig).  ;)

No NITPICKING allowed on Haines His Way, either!!!

MBarnum

« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »

Also at dinner was DR Cason. Here DR Adrianna helps remove something from his ear.

DR Cason has been very busy with school and he is appearing in a play. One of the actors dropped out and he was hired to replace him...thus his lack of HHW postings recently. But rest assured he is doing fine and is even sporting a new look ... the Clark Gable mustache.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:57:34 AM by MBarnum »

Jane

« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:14 AM »

Cute photo of DR Singingnymph.

MBarnum

« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »

And again...with Adrianna's hand removed.

Jane

« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2008, 09:59:24 AM »

If that kitty litter box had been placed inside a plastic garbage bag, it would be easier to trash.  You work them like a doggie poop bag & turn them inside out.  Then you have a clean litter box to reuse.

MBarnum

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »

Actually that was just a wax statue of DR Cason....and it only came in one pose.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2008, 10:00:02 AM »

Well, it's officially official DR RLP:  we're SOL.

I'm not.  I have a perfectly wonderful HD DVD player that upconverts ALL my standard DVDs beautifully.  It plays all the HD DVDs I own brilliantly.  It will serve me for YEARS to come.

At some point in the future, when Blu-ray actually manages to fulfill "some" of the promises it has yet to achieve, I might be induced to buy a player if the price is right.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:00:21 AM by Ron Pulliam »

MBarnum

« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2008, 10:01:43 AM »

DR Cason, DR Singingnymph, and myself at Genghis Cohen.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23   Go Up