Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:46:22 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
Dennis Deal, who was the arranger and MD for many of Ben Bagley's later Revisited recordings, has died. I really loved him. I copied things for him before he and Ben started sending me thing to orchestrate to meet a deadline. He was charming, talented, and as I got busier we lost touch. I hadn't seen him in close to forty years. It's sad to see how time and friends get [ast yopu and sadder to realioze how many roads in hell were paved with your good intentions. RIP, dear Dennis.

My condolences. I never like hearing of these good and talented people leaving us.

And I'm quite familiar with those roads in hell.

on: Today at 01:45:02 PM 
Joshie has picked up the overture and dropped off a song from the Irish Rep's production of The Streets of New York. He told me that if I finished it this week, he has an Irish medley for me to do.

Whoa! Are they going to be doing that?

on: Today at 01:38:03 PM 
I really like the surgeon; she is a marvel.

Even if she was looking a bit down in the mouth today... right?

on: Today at 01:31:28 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by George
Oral surgery this morning went off without a hitch.

That's great, Singdaw!

on: Today at 01:31:05 PM 
MEGA VIBES YOUR [Laura's] BIRDING SPOT STAYS SAFE FROM FIRES!

~~~SUPER DITTO!!~~~

on: Today at 01:29:48 PM 
Dennis Deal, who was the arranger and MD for many of Ben Bagley's later Revisited recordings, has died. I really loved him. I copied things for him before he and Ben started sending me thing to orchestrate to meet a deadline. He was charming, talented, and as I got busier we lost touch. I hadn't seen him in close to forty years. It's sad to see how time and friends get [ast yopu and sadder to realioze how many roads in hell were paved with your good intentions. RIP, dear Dennis.

My condolences, Larry.

on: Today at 01:29:06 PM 
Joshie has picked up the overture and dropped off a song from the Irish Rep's production of The Streets of New York. He told me that if I finished it this week, he has an Irish medley for me to do.

Great that the work keeps coming, Larry!

Ditto!!

on: Today at 01:28:44 PM 
Randy Rainbow has a new song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMRxhfYSdhc

Love it! ;D

on: Today at 01:06:39 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Page Three!

on: Today at 01:06:29 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Almost at page 3, so...