Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:18:06 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
Well, we've had our bout of heat and humidity, and the day of storms that follow that, and the local weather guy said today is going to be one of those perfect days, weather-wise. The kind you get single days of several times a year and you wish that could be the climate year-round.

I'll take some advantage of it by resuming my work with the weed whacker, and we'll see where I go from there.

It simply couldn't be more perfect for Memorial Day Weekend. The sad thing is that Saturday and Sunday will be a little less good, and Memorial Day itself has already been forecast to be cooler and rainy! That is sadly typical of many Memorial Days. Those are either perfect or they're cool and wet. Of course things could change (a little?) betwixt now and then. We shall see.

Enjoy your perfect weekend.

on: Today at 12:16:55 PM 
DR Vixmom I am sorry about your cough.  Be sure to sleep elevated and feel better soon.

on: Today at 12:16:29 PM 
Wordle 1,070 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nice.

on: Today at 12:06:14 PM 

I must let my brother know that it is his special day.

on: Today at 12:04:36 PM 
The photo of Healty Burgers reminds me of a new little restaurant and is now on the other side of the parking lot of our Planet Fitness.  It is called Bless Your Heart Burgers.  I don't know what part of their food will bless a heart-lol.

on: Today at 11:59:26 AM 
From John:

The seat stuffing seems to have been MIA. And being the last row, I could not recline the seat.

I can't think of a worse location.  Do you plan to complain about the lack of seat stuffing?

on: Today at 11:47:09 AM 
Welome home DR John.

on: Today at 11:37:21 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
And if you'd gone in, you could THEN confess that you didn't know nothin' about birthin' babies.

on: Today at 11:35:06 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
That's very nice of you, DR (or is it Dr.?) Jrand73.

You tried to be helpful, tactfully but politely, and really, that's all anyone can ask of us.

on: Today at 10:49:40 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jrand73
Brittany from St. Francis Hospital called me at 7 a.m. and said that they needed help at OB/GYN and could I come in.

I told her I could come in, but I was not sure how much help I could be.  I gave her my name which is when she realized she was talking to the wrong person......

I could have told her that to begin with.....

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10