Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: DRAWING THE LINE  (Read 46736 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:DRAWING THE LINE
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

Well, I need to get ready to meet DR singdaw for dinner.

Laters...
Make Your Own Luck.

Ginny

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »

Thanks to DRs Dakota Celt and DearReaderLaura for continued vibes for DH Richard.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

François

« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »

[size=8]WHAT????????[/size]

Yeah! ???

Next thing I know they'll tell us there's no Santa Claus and that my mother is the Queen of England! ;)

François

« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

Are we supposed to believe this is page 6 ?

François

« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Not intubatING, DR TCB, indubatED

;)

TCB needs a new pair of glasses! ;)

François

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2007, 02:31:15 PM »

GLASSES? I said!

François

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »

it is no picnic!

Unless there are Teddy Bears! :D

François

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2007, 02:34:41 PM »

Will we never get to page six?

Is Guy Haines asking this?! ???

François

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »

George! Say something!

Please!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »

Will we never get to page six?

I'll bet we will!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2007, 02:37:04 PM »

Are we supposed to believe this is page 6 ?

You can bet on it!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2007, 02:39:22 PM »

Good morning DR Singdaw - usually it's only Dear Reader Laura here at this time of the night!  I think DR George has gone to sleep in front of his PC.  Shsh.

No need to by quiet for me anymore. ;) I'm up and I'm actually at work.  After a couple of hours here, both sides of my niece's family (our side and "their" side...all 13 of us) are all meeting at Applebee's for dinner.  Tuesday will be her 23rd birthday and this is where she wants to go to eat...and tonight is when we can all get together at the same time.  Fine with me. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »

I'm trying to watch this TCM doc on Rita Hayworth, but I have come close to hurling my shoe through the TV about five times in the first sixteen minutes - first because it is so poorly and stupidly put together and written, second because of Kim Basinger's "narration" performance - which gives somnambulism a whole new meaning.  Miss Basinger has always been a terrible actress, and she's terrible even in her droning reading of the narration - it's like she's on Quaaludes in a tank of water - I'm sure she thinks she's being wonderful, but I'm here to tell you Miss Hayworth deserves better than this tripe - and you would be shocked at how much these things cost and how much dough their producers rake in.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »

Will we never get to page seven?

Matt H.

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »

Will we never get to page seven?

Momentarily.

Matt H.

« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2007, 02:57:25 PM »

I'm heading down in a few minutes to finish up DEJA VU before the beginning of UNITED 93 ("live") and ANDY BARKER, P.I. (to be recorded and then watched when the movie concludes).

Matt H.

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »

Oh,

WBBL.

George

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »

Topic of the Day:

A Chorus Line (the movie)

A local (no longer in existence) theater group did a production of Little Shop of Horrors that was just horrible!  I can't even begin to describe how stupifyingly bad it was.  The Audrey couldn't stay in tune and when they sang "Closed for Renovations," the only "renovations" that were made was that Audrey brought in ONE tiny little vase with a plastic rose.  That was it!  Their Seymour and Orin were good (and cute ;)), but everything else about the show was not.  They performed on the main stage at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts, which holds 988 people (or so) and on Halloween, they had a special deal that if you came in costume, you could get a ticket for half price.  I don't know how many came in costume, but a TOTAL of 30 people showed up!  In a theater that holds almost 1000!!  It was bad.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:22:10 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

François

« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »

I'm trying to watch this TCM doc on Rita Hayworth, but I have come close to hurling my shoe through the TV about five times in the first sixteen minutes - first because it is so poorly and stupidly put together and written, second because of Kim Basinger's "narration" performance - which gives somnambulism a whole new meaning.  Miss Basinger has always been a terrible actress, and she's terrible even in her droning reading of the narration - it's like she's on Quaaludes in a tank of water - I'm sure she thinks she's being wonderful, but I'm here to tell you Miss Hayworth deserves better than this tripe - and you would be shocked at how much these things cost and how much dough their producers rake in.

I'm sure of one thing: Guy Haines does not do that narration!
Now, does he really sing?!

François

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2007, 03:18:21 PM »

I'm heading down in a few minutes to finish up DEJA VU before the beginning of UNITED 93 ("live") and ANDY BARKER, P.I. (to be recorded and then watched when the movie concludes).

If it's Déjà Vu, why do you bother watching it! Déjà Vu? Are we really sure of this?!

François

« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2007, 03:19:53 PM »

Topic of the Day:

A Chorus Line

A local (no longer in existence) theater group did a production of Little Shop of Horrors that was just horrible!  I can't even begin to describe how stupifyingly bad it was.  The Audrey couldn't stay in tune and when they sang "Closed for Renovations," the only "renovations" that were made was that Audrey brought in ONE tiny little vase with a plastic rose.  That was it!  Their Seymour and Orin were good (and cute ;)), but everything else about the show was not.  They performed on the main stage at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts, which holds 988 people (or so) and on Halloween, they had a special deal that if you came in costume, you could get a ticket for half price.  I don't know how many came in costume, but a TOTAL of 30 people showed up!  In a theater that holds almost 1000!!  It was bad.

Little Shop of Horrors being horrible... makes sense to me but now that Guy Haines is not Guy Haines anymore, what's to be believed?! ;)

François

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2007, 03:21:12 PM »

Topic of the Day:

A Chorus Line

Do you know if Guy Haines showed up... disguised as BK?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2007, 03:21:19 PM »

I just dropped by the motel for a few minutes to print something. The church were we are meeting doesn't have any three-prong outlets. Can you believe it?

That is surprising Laura...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

François

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »

Unless it was BK disguised as Guy Haines! Either (his) way!

François

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »

That is surprising Laura...

Since that Guy Haines revelation, NOTHING surprises me anymore!

Rien!

George

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »

I have done some drawing of lines, so to speak... I will warn you it is not great but it is an attempt at artistic creativity...

That's very good! :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2007, 03:23:43 PM »

Yeah! ???

Next thing I know they'll tell us there's no Santa Claus and that my mother is the Queen of England! ;)

I did hear that Francois.... Is it true??
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2007, 03:23:57 PM »

George! Say something!

Please!

Okay...back to work for me! ::)

;)

François

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2007, 03:24:03 PM »

Still on page 6?

That's surprising next to horrible!

François

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2007, 03:24:40 PM »

I did hear that Francois.... Is it true??

Well, BK has NOT reacted to that so....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up