Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:28:46 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by George
You'd think that Trish would know that Sarah was directed and gave the performance that she was directed to give by the director!  AND the costume designer for that production chose the costumes and the colors! ::)

on: Today at 01:25:44 PM 
The current story of Sarah Paulson very strongly calling out the actress who in 1980 originated the role she did in "Talley's Folly" may have lessons about offering critiques when the critiques are not requested.

"Sarah Paulson Trounces Actor For 'Outrageous' 6-Page Email Of Notes On Her Performance"
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-paulson-trish-hawkins-notes_n_664380d3e4b09724138db078

From the article:
"star was asked if she would accept feedback from celebrities who come backstage to meet the cast after a theater show.

“I did do a play once. The last time I was on stage, I did a play called Talley’s Folly at the Roundabout, and the actress — and I’m going to say this, and I’m not going to ask you to cut this out, because I don’t f---ing care — this actress came to the play. Her name is Trish Hawkins. ‘Hi, Trish! Hi, Trisha!’” Paulson said. “Trish Hawkins came to the play … am I going to get sued? I don’t care, because I think this is outrageous.”"

In my best George Takei voice:  "Oh, my!" :o

on: Today at 01:21:23 PM 
Wordle 1,061 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's great, Vixmom!

on: Today at 01:20:21 PM 
Wordle 1,061 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

on: Today at 01:19:37 PM 
Mind the gap.

:))

on: Today at 12:52:48 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Page Four!

on: Today at 12:52:36 PM 
If we try

on: Today at 12:52:27 PM 
Maybe

on: Today at 12:52:18 PM 
Can we get there without just counting down?

on: Today at 12:51:51 PM 
Page 4 is so close, though

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10