Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: EASY MOLE REMOVAL  (Read 10980 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: EASY MOLE REMOVAL
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »

'night

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:14 PM »

My mother, who was not a well woman and neither particularly successful as a homemaker or a parent, had a penchant for avoiding housework as much as possible. Between 1965 and 1968, whenever I was home from college, she would usually plan the weekend when I was to return to college to be out of town - my father's mother in Kentucky, her sister Lois in Columbus - so she had an excuse to do nothing to help me get ready to go back to school. My warmest memories, sadly, are of my Aunt Jenny coming over to wash all my accumulated laundry and to iron my shirts and trousers so I could go back to school. She never said a word about the fact that my mother was a lazy, narcissistic shit, and she always had the excuse that she knew by the time my parents got back, I had to leave and I couldn't leave unprepared. Her death tears my heart out that I now can never tell her how much I appreciated and loved her for doing that.

On a funny side, when she and my mother and the neighbor Jean were on a bowling team, Jenny was practicing her swing one day at home and put a huge hole in the living room wall. She was also a voracious hearts player and on weekends when I was home from college, she, my mother, my cousins, and I would play hearts for hours. I will miss her.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2012, 07:21:21 PM »

DR Michael Shayne, the BABES IN TOYLAND project is dead. The plug was pulled over a year ago. i have no idea what the Pachard Humanities Institute will do with the files they own, but it's their headache now. I also have no idea if the recording will ever be released. I am no longer their employee.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2012, 07:22:10 PM »

I just watched THE CRYING GAME for the first time in around ten years. It's one helluva good movie.

Michael

« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »

DR Michael Shayne, the BABES IN TOYLAND project is dead. The plug was pulled over a year ago. i have no idea what the Pachard Humanities Institute will do with the files they own, but it's their headache now. I also have no idea if the recording will ever be released. I am no longer their employee.

I am sorry to hear that. You mention in postings that you were going to Toyland and was under the assumption that meant the project was still on. I didn't remember that it was dead if had been mentioned. All that work you put into it.

What a shame I would love to have had the recording. It is a piece of American  theater history
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2012, 07:30:51 PM »

I was thinking about DR Elmoore said about family.

Before it's too late..........write or call a family member and tell them how much you love and care about them. Sometimes fate plays a hand before you're able to do it.
Never stop dreaming.

Ginny

« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2012, 07:32:43 PM »

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} for DR Elmore.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2012, 07:32:55 PM »

'night!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »

I am sorry to hear that. You mention in postings that you were going to Toyland and was under the assumption that meant the project was still on. I didn't remember that it was dead if had been mentioned. All that work you put into it.

What a shame I would love to have had the recording. It is a piece of American  theater history

I explained a couple of days ago that the office, which is staying in my hands, will always be Toyland to me.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2012, 08:24:36 PM »

I am still very sorry and sad about Sherlock, Jane.
Me, too.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2012, 08:26:29 PM »

Well, I got about seven pages of notes and about three sections of the paper fairly underway. Think that's it for me tonight. Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2012, 08:33:13 PM »

DR Elmore, what a horrible shock. I am so sorry.

Cillaliz

« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »

My mother, who was not a well woman and neither particularly successful as a homemaker or a parent, had a penchant for avoiding housework as much as possible. Between 1965 and 1968, whenever I was home from college, she would usually plan the weekend when I was to return to college to be out of town - my father's mother in Kentucky, her sister Lois in Columbus - so she had an excuse to do nothing to help me get ready to go back to school. My warmest memories, sadly, are of my Aunt Jenny coming over to wash all my accumulated laundry and to iron my shirts and trousers so I could go back to school. She never said a word about the fact that my mother was a lazy, narcissistic shit, and she always had the excuse that she knew by the time my parents got back, I had to leave and I couldn't leave unprepared. Her death tears my heart out that I now can never tell her how much I appreciated and loved her for doing that.

On a funny side, when she and my mother and the neighbor Jean were on a bowling team, Jenny was practicing her swing one day at home and put a huge hole in the living room wall. She was also a voracious hearts player and on weekends when I was home from college, she, my mother, my cousins, and I would play hearts for hours. I will miss her.

She sounds like a fabulous person and so full of life.   I'm sure she knew how much you loved her, Elmore.  Aunts just know such things.

Cillaliz

« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:35 PM »

Vibes to DH Keith and his eyes. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2012, 08:39:06 PM »

DR Jane, I think your hike was a wonderful way to remember Sherlock.  I'm sure he was with you in spirit

Cillaliz

« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2012, 08:39:26 PM »

Vibes of comfort to all who need them tonight~~~~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2012, 08:39:44 PM »

Vibes of health to all who need them ~~~~~~~~

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2012, 08:40:41 PM »

Good Evening!

I'm up, I'm up... And I'm about to get ready to get to sleep, but before I do...
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »

DR elmore - So sorry to hear about your Aunt Jenny. My condolences and prayers to you and your family.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:35 PM »

~~~~~DRAINING PAN VIBE TO DR DANISE~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »

Vibes that George's friend has a good lawyer.

Cillaliz

« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2012, 08:43:00 PM »

I like team Russia's gymnastics warn up jackets.  They would go good with the Canadian swim suits

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »

~~~~~CLEAR GUTTERS AND DRY BASEMENT VIBES TO DR VIXMOM~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2012, 08:44:54 PM »

Oh yes,  Dry basment vibes to DR VIXMOM~~~~~~~

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »

As for yesterday's wedding.... In a word: Beautiful.

There was a light drizzle during most of the ceremony, but as the grooms placed the rings on each other's fingers, the sun broke through the clouds, and the drizzle started to slow down. *Doug Wright made a great comment about the rain, something along the following: "It's appropriate for our people that it is raining today. If Diana Ross can keep singing in the rain in Central Park, so can we." :)

The reception was wonderful, and when it came time for the toasts and entertainment portion of the evening, there were lots of laughter and tears... and more laughter. I had rehearsed with a few of the "special guests" here in NYC on Thursday night, but, otherwise, it was kind of like an open call audition. But what an open call! Laura Osnes, Andy Mientus, Melissa van der Schyff, Jenny Latimer and Julia Murney.

And then came the dancing! And the cocktails! And the wish lanterns! And the video guest book in the yurt!

I did take some pictures both with my iPhone and my regular camera. Alas, it looks like I left my regular camera at the house. Hopefully, it will turn up as they de-nuptialize their house over the next few days.

But again... Beautiful.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2012, 08:51:18 PM »

PAGE SEVEN!!!!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »

...And Julia Murney did indeed make pancakes for us this morning before we headed back to NYC.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »

...And once I got back to the Upper East Side, I took a nap.

And then another nap.

And then another one.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »

This coming week will be spent prepping for my upcoming two week workshop in Palo Alto, as well as catching up/seeing some shows. I'm seeing Into the Woods tomorrow, Dogfight on Wednesday, and I think I'm also squeezing in End of the Rainbow, C*ck and another viewing of Once.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2012, 09:00:13 PM »

Hopefully, FOLLIES will be waiting for me at my mail place tomorrow.
Make Your Own Luck.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up