Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:46:06 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by John G.
MichaelG, I first saw Clerks at the Sarasota Film Festival right before a screening of Red Rock West. Both films left indelible impressions.

on: Today at 09:44:40 AM 
Thank you, Vixmom for the devastating compliment last night. I blushed.

on: Today at 09:44:26 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
That is one HELL of a story about Goodspeed, DR Elmore!

Indeed.

It's a terrible show! There are a couple of good songs, but the book is all over the place, there's only one killing which is bad for a thriller, and the leading lady stretches credulity to the point where it screams. I also cringe every time Gwen Verdon speaks because her British accent is pathetic
I cannot believe all the Tonys it won. I think the only atmosphere was in Reuben Ter-Arutinian's gothic, spooky sets.

The composer, Alber Hague, came to the show and tod me he loved my orchestration. I think he was the only one!

Albert Hague’s immortality came from The Grinch TV score, not Redhead.

Also from playing Mr. Sharofsky on the "Fame" TV series

on: Today at 09:43:07 AM 
And to paraphrase Bette Midler, I never miss a Sidney Sheldon musical.

on: Today at 09:42:19 AM 
That is one HELL of a story about Goodspeed, DR Elmore!

Indeed.

It's a terrible show! There are a couple of good songs, but the book is all over the place, there's only one killing which is bad for a thriller, and the leading lady stretches credulity to the point where it screams. I also cringe every time Gwen Verdon speaks because her British accent is pathetic
I cannot believe all the Tonys it won. I think the only atmosphere was in Reuben Ter-Arutinian's gothic, spooky sets.

The composer, Alber Hague, came to the show and tod me he loved my orchestration. I think he was the only one!

Albert Hague’s immortality came from The Grinch TV score, not Redhead.

on: Today at 09:26:14 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
As soon as I'm coherent, I'll do some banking and then come home and get everything ready to send to the designer.

on: Today at 09:25:47 AM 
Maybe not.

on: Today at 09:25:40 AM 
I'm up, I'm up - I don't know, maybe six hours of sleep.

on: Today at 09:12:27 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
I think it is safe to say that "Bravo" was an excellent Wordle yesterday for Keith to get it in two.

on: Today at 09:10:11 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
Monday morning greetings!  As Dolly Levi says, I have decided to rejoin the human race.  Today we need to shop for our granddaughters’ birthdays.  There’s a dual party planned for this coming Saturday - Minnie Mouse themed, of course.

I'm glad you are able to join the human race, and have a few more days to recover before the party.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10