Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WINNER  (Read 25268 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:WINNER
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »

I saw a box labeled "The Virgin Queen" which surprised me that I had recorded THE VIRGIN QUEEN (didn't know I had it).

On further inspection, it was a pan and scan taping from AMC of this very wide Cinemascope movie. That tape got immediately dumped in the trash.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2006, 08:42:44 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page Seven Dance!![/move]

Matt H.

« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2006, 08:49:30 PM »

Off to bed now.

Good night!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »

All is there.... and I got it all (NOT!) SO easy to understand!! LOL!

http://www.dsdproaudio.com/html/dsd_sacd_explained.html

Thanks for the links, François...I think. ::) That's all just too much information for my tiny little brain. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2006, 09:07:48 PM »

I need to go through my bedroom FIRST (which I've said before ::), but now it HAS to be done.

Helpful Hint: Do NOT label a box "Handcuffs and stuff".

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

George

« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »

While cleaning my room, I've been listening to Candide and thoroughly enjoying it. ;D AND I've actually been cleaning up my room. :) I'm now just taking a break and enjoying some Golden Oreos:

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2006, 09:13:08 PM »

Helpful Hint: Do NOT label a box "Handcuffs and stuff".

der Brucer

:o Too late!

;)

jhvw

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2006, 09:24:24 PM »

OMG what a day. Insomnia still strikes....I'm going to pop in a movie called Blast a friend lent me. It looks like some art/music performance thing that might be good. Better than my move selection last night. I stayed up watching Requiem for a dream, the virgin suicides, and donnie darko. Mabye something with a little lighter tone will brighten my mood. Wish there was a gay bar open in this damn town, I swear I'm going to move soon. Home alone on a sat. night by myself....how exciting.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2006, 09:34:20 PM »

Back from Mr. Geissman's.  We put the book to bed - I think I've caught all I'm going to catch and I'm hoping it's most of the stuff (you never really catch everything no matter how hard you try or how many people go through it).  All I'm waiting on now is a blurb or two, which I hope to have shortly and then everything will go in on Tuesday morning.  

Afterwards we went out to dinner and then had some fun back at Grant's house.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2006, 09:36:14 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE!

I got to see Bruce today at Cinecon 42, I was quite happy and had a splendid lunch around 2:40...

PICTURE #2( made smaller by request)

"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Cillaliz

« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2006, 09:38:17 PM »

OMG what a day. Insomnia still strikes....I'm going to pop in a movie called Blast a friend lent me. It looks like some art/music performance thing that might be good. Better than my move selection last night. I stayed up watching Requiem for a dream, the virgin suicides, and donnie darko. Mabye something with a little lighter tone will brighten my mood. Wish there was a gay bar open in this damn town, I swear I'm going to move soon. Home alone on a sat. night by myself....how exciting.

Well, I went to the grocery store....isn't that thrilling  ;)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2006, 09:40:12 PM »

We had a lovely bit of rain today. That is something to celebrate!
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Cillaliz

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »

I also watched Mrs Henderson Presents.  It was at the theater here ages ago, but for some reason I couldn't get there to see it. I really enjoyed it and enjoyed the "Making of.." special feature that included some of the original Millerettes.

jhvw

« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2006, 09:41:57 PM »

I need a grocery tip cilla, my fridge is pitiful. Wish it wasn't too late to order a pizza. I'm starving and the only food I have is eggs and cream of mushroom soup....tomorrow I'll treat myself to a nice lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant. I got my plans all made for my trip, I'm going to spend the night in KC and then show up at the airport 2 hours before we takeoff, I figure that's enough time. I can't wait....I want out of this town so bad. I keep thinking, it's september, one more month to get through!

Cillaliz

« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »

I have been hoping that the cats and I are alone tonight....I do not need another unwanted visitor tonight, although I do have my handy dandy butterfly net at the ready

Cillaliz

« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2006, 09:46:01 PM »

I need a grocery tip cilla, my fridge is pitiful. Wish it wasn't too late to order a pizza. I'm starving and the only food I have is eggs and cream of mushroom soup....tomorrow I'll treat myself to a nice lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant. I got my plans all made for my trip, I'm going to spend the night in KC and then show up at the airport 2 hours before we takeoff, I figure that's enough time. I can't wait....I want out of this town so bad. I keep thinking, it's september, one more month to get through!

Hey I know, you can make some eggs and also make some mushroom soup!  There are some staples to have in the kitchen that won't be expensive.  I'll email some suggestions.

I think you'll be fine getting to the airport in KC 2 hours early.   It's not that big an airport, so you should be fine.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2006, 09:47:41 PM »

Well, I'm about to take the beasts of prey upstairs and hope that we have an uneventful night.  

Night all

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2006, 09:53:30 PM »

Congrats Ginny and good luck. I am sure you do well planning the convention...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Good luck George!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

jhvw

« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »

Night cilla, hope the cats behave. I'll stock up on the staples next time I visit my parents hehe. As for tonight I guess it's eggs.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »

We did receive the missing leads (a type of training leash).  Also packed in the box was an empty jar of Vaseline.  ::)

Strange... Ranks right up there with someone's shopping list in an order I had from a store in St. Paul after I ordered some ccds.

When willyou get your puppy?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »

This four week old puppy with one brown eye and one blue eye just might be ours.

What a sweet face...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2006, 10:05:30 PM »

Speaking of Keith he is waiting to watch LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE

Have you read the book? I really enjoyed the book.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »

While cleaning my room, I've been listening to Candide and thoroughly enjoying it. ;D AND I've actually been cleaning up my room. :) I'm now just taking a break and enjoying some Golden Oreos:

Don't forget to dip them in chocolate milk!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2006, 10:09:53 PM »

I have been hoping that the cats and I are alone tonight....I do not need another unwanted visitor tonight, although I do have my handy dandy butterfly net at the ready

Unwanted visitors?  Hell, I have left the bedroom window open for the past six months hoping that........

Oh, you meant a bat!
[/size]
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

François de Paris

« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2006, 10:13:29 PM »

Unwanted visitors?  Hell, I have left the bedroom window open for the past six months hoping that........

Oh, you meant a bat!
[/size]

You might try a butterfly net! That might work! ;)

(Poor Butterfly!)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2006, 10:16:24 PM »

Good luck on not getting anymore "batty" visitors...

François de Paris

« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »

Night cilla, hope the cats behave. I'll stock up on the staples next time I visit my parents hehe. As for tonight I guess it's eggs.

Eggs-cellent choice!

Parents hehe? Nice but strange name! 8)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2006, 10:17:52 PM »

Are we close to page 8?

François de Paris

« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »

Good luck on not getting anymore "batty" visitors...

Even if they're named Duke! ??? ;)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up