Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE TWO-SHOW DAY  (Read 6856 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE TWO-SHOW DAY
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2014, 11:19:27 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2014, 11:39:16 PM »

I just finished burning a DVD of a Russian movie filmed at the Hermitage Museum that I recorded on TCM called, "Russian Ark."  What's truly unique about it was that it was "on digital video, using a specially designed disc instead of tape" and the whole movie is one single take!  I haven't watched it all yet, but just the idea seems very interesting.  A Blu-ray was released last year, but my burned DVD is good enough for me.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2014, 11:57:32 PM »

Tomorrow, I'm taking my car in to get looked at.  My "Service Engine Soon" light came on...at least it wasn't the "Check Engine" light.  I'm taking the whole day off.  I'll leave it there for the day, but a little bit later in the morning, I'm going with my sister, my niece and maybe my mother to the Puyallup Fair.  I haven't been in quite a few years.  I will need to get some cash first, so I'll have to do that before I take my car in.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up