Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'LL THINK ABOUT IT TOMORROW  (Read 12870 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re: I'LL THINK ABOUT IT TOMORROW
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

Having worked for a relocation company, I'm sure that the bank has numerous inspections in their file and knows exactly what all of the problems are.

They're actually required to share them with us, and I instructed my realtor to ask for them tomorrow.  However, they may in fact not have any.  We've been told by several bankers whom Betsy knows that the banks these days actually prefer not to be told the results of inspections as they then are required to disclose them.  I also told my realtor that as uncomfortable as it may make her, she needs to make clear to the bank's realtor that if there are major repairs to be done, the bank either has to pay for them or negotiate price concessions.  I don't want to spend thousands on inspections (the house is so large even the basic inspection is going to be quite costly) and then have the bank simply say they won't negotiate about anything.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

DAW

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2009, 11:02:52 PM »

Publisher:  "That's where you lose them." 

;D

DAW

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

Well, DR JMK - it sounds like this will be a real adventure, no matter what, but that you're going about it very sensibly, and have your mind in the right place.

Good luck!!!!!!

DAW

« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Well, no one can say that we didn't get to page 7!!!!!

DAW

« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »

The Thanksgiving gathering and repast was really quite lovely.  And my Hazelnut Herbed Popovers turned out most yummiliciously.           :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »

Finished with my viewing for the evening - managed to watch three count them three motion pictures.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2009, 12:15:45 AM »

Well, I must be going.  Tonight, I'm ushering for Eric Michael Gillett, here in Olympia.  He's doing four performances in the WCPA Black Box, which holds about 120 people (at the most).  It should be very good!

Eric Michael Gillett was wonderful tonight! He has a great voice and quite the range and showed them off very well.  Evidently, his three sisters all live in Olympia!  At least one of his sisters and several other relatives were at the show tonight.  It was a great audience.  His show was called "Widescreen" and it was songs from and about movies.  He sang such songs as "Over the Rainbow," "The Theme from The Valley of the Dolls," "Moon River," "My Favorite Year" (from the musical version of the movie, and even Rupert Holmes' song, "Widescreen."  If you get a chance to see him live, go! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2009, 12:17:41 AM »

Well, I must be going.  Tonight, I'm ushering for Eric Michael Gillett, here in Olympia.  He's doing four performances in the WCPA Black Box, which holds about 120 people (at the most).  It should be very good!

If you see Eric, send a big hello from the likes of me.  Eric was in my very first musical, Start At The Top.

Darn.  I wish I'd read this before I went, but I didn't stay after the show, so I didn't get to meet him...or even get an autograph. :-\ And he had a LOT of family there, so I don't think any regular "fans" stayed afterward, anyway.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up