Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: LOVELY GOODIES  (Read 20433 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:LOVELY GOODIES
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2005, 03:54:51 PM »

Can someone please go to the site and try sending an e-mail by using the "contact" icon.  Thanks.

Danise

« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2005, 03:56:09 PM »

I did but I'll try it again.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2005, 03:57:38 PM »

Test2 is on it's way!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2005, 03:59:09 PM »

I just received an email but it's my receipt from PayPay.

Errr, make that Pay PAL.  Geeezzz.   :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 04:02:05 PM by Danise »
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2005, 04:05:12 PM »

Well, I just ordered both CDs.  I liked the video, courtesy of DRRodzinski, and seeing a lot of my WHERE'S CHARLEY? friends.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Danise

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2005, 04:06:52 PM »

DR TomovOz , Going back to my question about how cold it is where you are.  I would have thought that you would have been much colder because your near Antarctica.  Your on the South side of Oz, right?  I was thinking it was kinda like being in the north part of Canada.    Shoots my theory down.    

Not that I wish you to be more cold then you are.  I just thought you would be.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2005, 04:07:52 PM »

I just sent an email through the Kritzerland Contact link, BK.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2005, 04:16:10 PM »

BK -- which email are you checking? The contact on my paypal confirmation gives your email that starts with a W.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2005, 04:19:13 PM »

Well, I'm off for the Relay For Life 24-hour walking marathon!!  I'm not going to be walking for 24 hours, but I will (probably) be awake for most of it.  I don't think I'll be back until tomorrow night before I crash or Sunday, at the latest.  

As for the Topic of the Day:

In my DVD players, CD players, VCRs:  nothing.  I'm going to be walking!  But in my MP3 player watch, I have many random songs including (but not limited to) "Blue Moon" by Kim Criswell, "Hit Me With a Hot Note" by Tami Tappan Damiano, "It's All Right With Me" by Melissa Errico, "Zing a Little Zong" by Bing Crosby and someone I don't know, and "I Love Fish" by our very own Guy Haines (one of BK's hidden tracks)!

Laters! (a Jose reference) ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Danise

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2005, 04:23:30 PM »

DR S. Woody White, I’m so sorry to hear about your allergies.  I’ve never had to deal with any and hope I never will.  

My problem seems to be that I’ve turned into a kidney stone making machine.   I have to go in for that IVP test again on Monday (not fun).  I’m just hoping that I won’t have to have surgery again.  Three times in the past four years would be a bit much and I’m worried about the damage it might be doing to my kidney. I can’t keep having surgery every time I have a stone.  On the other hand, I've never really passed  one with out the surgery to break it up.   I've heard that can hurt a lot so I don't really want to do that either.  Neither choice makes me very happy.

Different subject, how do you still like your job?  
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Tomovoz

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2005, 04:23:58 PM »

DR TomovOz , Going back to my question about how cold it is where you are.  I would have thought that you would have been much colder because your near Antarctica.  Your on the South side of Oz, right?  I was thinking it was kinda like being in the north part of Canada.    Shoots my theory down.    

Not that I wish you to be more cold then you are.  I just thought you would be.
It rarely gets very cold here Danise.40 degrees F in the winter - rarely below freezing and we only get a few frosty mornings.  Melbourne has a mild climate. (Not as warm as Melbourne Florida I guess). Even where I am in the hills. We have lemon and grapefruit trees growing quite successfully. Kiwi fruit farms are also in this area (On North facing slopes).
- In many ways an ideal climate as we experience the four seasons.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Danise

« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2005, 04:24:15 PM »

Well, I'm off for the Relay For Life 24-hour walking marathon!!  I'm not going to be walking for 24 hours, but I will (probably) be awake for most of it.  I don't think I'll be back until tomorrow night before I crash or Sunday, at the latest.  

As for the Topic of the Day:

In my DVD players, CD players, VCRs:  nothing.  I'm going to be walking!  But in my MP3 player watch, I have many random songs including (but not limited to) "Blue Moon" by Kim Criswell, "Hit Me With a Hot Note" by Tami Tappan Damiano, "It's All Right With Me" by Melissa Errico, "Zing a Little Zong" by Bing Crosby and someone I don't know, and "I Love Fish" by our very own Guy Haines (one of BK's hidden tracks)!

Laters! (a Jose reference) ;D

Have a good time but be safe!  
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2005, 04:27:26 PM »

It rarely gets very cold here Danise.40 degrees F in the winter - rarely below freezing and we only get a few frosty mornings.  Melbourne has a mild climate. (Not as warm as Melbourne Florida I guess). Even where I am in the hills. We have lemon and grapefruit trees growing quite successfully. Kiwi fruit farms are also in this area (On North facing slopes).
- In many ways an ideal climate as we experience the four seasons.

Thanks for telling me but you can understand my logic.  At least it seemed logical to me.  I guess I'm no Spock!   ;D
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Tomovoz

« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2005, 04:29:06 PM »

Danise, Melbourne is approx 38 degree S of the equator. San Francisco is about 38 degees N.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Danise

« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2005, 04:31:15 PM »

I guess I was thinking you were a little further south!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »

Well, I missed Tom Cruise debating Matt Lauer this morning.  Is that man getting totally wacko or what?  It only encourages my intention to not see WHORE OF THE WORLDS.  I had a scientologist roommate in college, and I thought he was demented; in 1965 I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.  Now that I do, I'm boggled by all these morons getting sucked into it.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2005, 04:35:54 PM »

And elmore makes an appearance in the After the Ball video.

Laura, there is a hiccup in where paypal if forwarding the e-mails - however, since it's working, I'm loathe to mess with it.  They are supposed to list the e address as kritzerland@adelphia.net, but because the account was initially set up through the W address, that's where it's showing.  Nothing can be fixed now until Sunday.

Danise

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2005, 04:37:57 PM »

Just received the answer to the first test I sent.  I'm glad it's working fine for you, BK! :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2005, 04:41:35 PM »

The only funny thing is that it went into my mailbox not my spam box where it should have because I didn't add that address to my approved list.  Hummm.  

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2005, 04:46:36 PM »

Well, I missed Tom Cruise debating Matt Lauer this morning.  Is that man getting totally wacko or what?  It only encourages my intention to not see WHORE OF THE WORLDS.  I had a scientologist roommate in college, and I thought he was demented; in 1965 I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.  Now that I do, I'm boggled by all these morons getting sucked into it.

I don’t understand it either, DR Elmore.  Just like I don’t understand why we have MANDATORY diversity classes/training and yet the commissioners pass something that shows our county to be anything but.  

Just received the answer to Test 2.   :D    
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2005, 05:16:55 PM »

Well, I just saw my cameo appearance and I'm thrilled by it.   Thanks for including me, Dear Friend BK.  I love the shot of you at the end; you look very happy to be back in your chair.

I loved the folk from CHARLEY?  It was great to see Drew. Greg, Josh, Paul. Collette, Mary, Kristin, and Elizabeth again.  Greg and Drew were two of my housemates at Goodspeed, and Josh Grisetti is one of the funniest people I know.  Have they all been alerted to the site?

Jed

« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2005, 05:27:28 PM »

VCR:  I'm still awaiting DRJed's video

Keep waiting
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2005, 05:30:54 PM »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »

I sent my WHERE'S CHARLEY? friends the page for kritzerland, but my email to Mary Iles came back.  I've either copied it incorrectly from the contact sheet or she's changed addresses.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2005, 05:51:52 PM »

Hi Steve O.  I was delighted to see your name when I arrived. :)

Jane

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2005, 05:56:20 PM »

Jose you are so funny.  I will watch for reports on all the locations that sell almond macaroons, plain not dipped in chocolate. ;)

Bruce FEEL GOOD VIBES!   

MBarnum I hope the wedding is beautiful.  Has Allen been on a cruise?

Jane

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2005, 06:02:43 PM »

Dear BK,I think you have not enough energy to fight against germs because of being in diet and being tired.  Diet person is apt to catch a cold and to have troubles with one’s vulnerable spots/parts.  Be a good boy and rest yourself this whole weekend, and you’ll be better. You must rest up, I think.

EmergenC is a nice name. I like it!

To diet and feed a cold eat lots of watermellon.  I am amazed at how well it work, just wish I had discovered it years ago.

Jane

« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2005, 06:11:28 PM »

Vixmom good vibes getting through this busy time minus a car.

SWW I’m glad you are better.  What eye drops did you use that worked so quickly.  I like Opcon-A but am always on the lookout for something better.

JMK I thought Zach had only thrown up, I’m pleased he is well.  GOOD VIBES FOR YOUR SHOW!!   And I agree about AMELIE, very charming.

Ron did you save your tooth?  

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2005, 06:27:05 PM »

Good Evening!

Back from dinner.  And the walk.  Well, walks.  The walk to Peking Pavilion.  And the walk back from Peking Pavilion.  We're both a little tired from the walks, but the food was very good.  Spring Rolls, Shrimp Toast (one of the best renditions I've ever had), and Shrimp and Scallops Imperial with extra Broccoli.

We had planned to walk down to Shockoe Bottom to get dessert.  Well, at least I thought we had planned to walk down there.  *Peking Pavilion is located in Shockoe Slip.  After turning here, and turning there, Steve said, "And here's the Manchester Bridge - our walk back to the apartment."  -What about dessert?!?!?!  He had lost track during our foot tour.

It was OK.  The sun was just in the middle of setting, so the sky looked wonderful from the bridge, over the river, on the skyline, etc.  And Dave Koz was performing tonight at Fridays at Sunset at Kanawha Plaza which is at one end of the bridge, so we were serenaded on our walk back home.  The buildings provided a very clear and ambient acoustic.

-And we have ice cream and wafer cookies here anyway.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

Ben

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2005, 06:27:55 PM »

Jose, I went for a walk this evening and lo and behold I came across Chocolate Bar which you had mentioned earlier when I mentioned the new location for Li-Lac. CB is just about a block north of Li-Lac on Hudson between Jane and Horatio. All that chocolate and booze (Tavern on Jane) and pastry in one easy location. The October group will be flying up and down Hudson Street.

I'm about to head over to Kritzerland to poke around. It won't be as fast for me since I'm on dial-up but I did notice that there is a dial-up option for the video feed. That's nice. Thanks for thinking of us who don't have high speed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up