Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THE DAY OFF  (Read 18151 times)

TPunk

• Crapballs!
Re:THE DAY OFF
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »

Cillaliz, what about you- are you feeling like you are able to relax and unwind?

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #181 on: May 24, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »

Page 7!!

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #182 on: May 24, 2006, 07:54:43 PM »

Good night everyone.  I am going to spend the remainder of the evening in bed finishing In Cold Blood.

Cillaliz

« Reply #183 on: May 24, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »

Great photos, Maria!

Cillaliz

« Reply #184 on: May 24, 2006, 08:06:12 PM »

Night TPunk, I'm signing off too, the cats and I are headed off to the lake tomorrow am,  I'll stop by from time to time

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: May 24, 2006, 08:08:15 PM »

I tell you, I have been dozing all the livelong day - all that lack of sleep must have really caught  up with me.  Just what up was doing with me I cannot say, oh, no, I cannot say.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »

ENjoyed a MURDER SHE WROTE rerun tonight before the start of prime time TV. It was one I had never seen from the last years of the series. Not a great mystery, but nice to see Ken Howard among the suspects.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »

Watched the first hour of the IDOL finale. They really have made the show much more entertaining than in previous years. Lots of big name guest stars (Meat Loaf, Al Jureau, Dionne Warwick, Prince) in addition to the Idols doing a lot of singing, too.

I flipped off it once LOST started, but LOST went to a commercial at 9:55, and I was able to see the announcement of the winner. I also recorded the show so I can watch the entire second hour tomorrow.

I think the winner was the most reasonable choice.

Matt H.

« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2006, 08:19:56 PM »

Lost. Well, where to start? Full of suspense, confusion, action, and shock.

And we certainly will have a different show next season with the events that transpired tonight. Ballsy move on the part of the writers of this show.

Matt H.

« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2006, 08:22:37 PM »

TOnight marks the end of the 2005-2006 TV season. What a busy year it's been with quite a handful of superlative shows currently airing.

Once wishes a little break would be possible, but in the days ahead will come brand new episodes of summer favorites like DEADWOOD, RESCUE ME, THE CLOSER, MONK, THE WIRE, ENTOURAGE.

TV really is a 12 months a year business now thanks to cable channels.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: May 24, 2006, 08:40:54 PM »

Today is my day off, kind of (I have to work tonight).  So I shall lounge about in my smoling jacket (does anyone still wear a smoling jacket) and watch various and sundried DVDs.

My Ask BK/DR question:  can one of you technophiles enlighten me about how to upload a video clip to my website?  I want to upload some rare Frances Farmer clips to the Frances section of my website.  I just got the hang of burning entire DVDs, but I don't know how to edit.  I assume maybe I need a special software and I would then upload an AVI or MPEG file.  But I'm just guessing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Save file website or Yousendit are doable...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »

Congrats and good luck vibes for Elmore's freind, Josh.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: May 24, 2006, 08:47:51 PM »

Congrats on your Ebay find, RLP...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: May 24, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »

Lovely pictures of you TPunk with your mum and Rodz...

Again Congratulations!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2006, 08:54:45 PM »

While I'm doing Show and Tell -- here are some lovely items DD sent back from Istanbul (she's no longer there - no worries about the airport fire).

Maria, DD has exquisite taste. Those are beautiful..

Matt H.

« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2006, 08:55:37 PM »

Headed for bed now.

Good night!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #196 on: May 24, 2006, 08:55:47 PM »

Lovely picture of Abie..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: May 24, 2006, 09:01:34 PM »

nice pictures Cilla...

WE had 90 yesterday and rain today.. Go figure.. They are talking the upper 80s here for the weekend.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #198 on: May 24, 2006, 09:01:39 PM »

"Maybe he has a toothache Maria!" is the title of my new song.

It sounds like a polka.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #199 on: May 24, 2006, 09:02:16 PM »

It sounds like a polka.
ahh one, aahh two

Jed

« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2006, 09:03:47 PM »

There was a message on our voice mail tonight when we got home from work from DR TCB himself!  It looks as though he'll be released from the hospital on Friday afternoon, earlier than initially expected.  I'd have to think that this is a good sign!  He'll have a friend from work staying with him the couple days this weekend than DF Ann and I will be up in Victoria, and then we'll be back to help him out however necessary.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2006, 09:09:11 PM »

There was a message on our voice mail tonight when we got home from work from DR TCB himself!  It looks as though he'll be released from the hospital on Friday afternoon, earlier than initially expected.  I'd have to think that this is a good sign!  He'll have a friend from work staying with him the couple days this weekend than DF Ann and I will be up in Victoria, and then we'll be back to help him out however necessary.

Oh I am so glad you posted. I just logged on before sleeping to see if there was any news.  I am so glad you and Ann willbe thre to help himout and that he has such good friedns around.  
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2006, 09:10:10 PM »

Glad to hear that about TCB..

Have a lovely time in Victoria Jed with Ann

vixmom

« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2006, 09:10:32 PM »

I spent the eveing just hangingout with the wonderful WFO and his everloving Joe over at their house.  They say "HI".  Now the finals are almost graded WFO will try to get back into the swing of things again

vixmom

« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2006, 09:10:47 PM »

Beddy bye time for me! Nights!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:11:03 PM by vixmom »

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2006, 09:16:48 PM »

And finally - for no reason at all - my beloved Pee Wee collection...

Back in my toy collecting days, I picked up the very, very, very--I can't say it enough--very rare Pee Wee Herman and his scooter bike, mint on card, for a good price at a flea market.  A few weeks later, my nephew (who was four or five at the time and a BIG Pee Wee fan) spotted it and wanted to play with it.  I explained to him that it was very, very, very, very rare and that it was mint on card.  He started to cry.  I gave it to him to play with.  
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Jed

« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »

LULL
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2006, 11:20:52 PM »

A phenomenon we like to call the ATTACK OF THE WUSSBURGERS.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2006, 11:23:10 PM »

REading.....

I was reading on Margaurite Henry... She was one of my favorite authors when I was a kid.  Loved Misty of Chincoteague, Stormy and many of her other stories.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2006, 11:23:18 PM »

I'm afraid I simply have nothing to say.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up