Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: I REST MY CASE  (Read 17778 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:I REST MY CASE
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2006, 09:19:34 PM »

Jrand.... Where is hula hoop?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2006, 09:20:03 PM »

we have hula hooped right on over to page 7!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

François de Paris

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2006, 09:20:23 PM »

More action in the pool.....

People monkeying around?!

Cillaliz

« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

DR Francois, I saw photos of the place she was held on the news tonight. Quite amazing story

Cillaliz

« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2006, 09:23:09 PM »

The A&E documentary Facing Life; The Retrial of Evan Zimmerman was very powerful.  It's from the defense point of view, so of course I could easily relate to it.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »

I bet you're glad you don't have to defend that one, Cillaliz.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Tomovoz

« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »

Happy Birthday JRand56.  Oh Dio Mio, Pineapple Princess, Tall Paul, Train of Love, and First Name Initial shall be played.

Or have I jumped to a conclusion?
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2006, 09:24:42 PM »

I have so much to do I have no business online tonight. But tomorrow morning I am going to the river, and in the afternoon we see the tour of Wicked.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

François de Paris

« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2006, 09:25:49 PM »

Happy Birthday JRand56.  Oh Dio Mio, Pineapple Princess, Tall Paul, Train of Love, and First Name Initial shall be played.

Or have I jumped to a conclusion?

Too many titles!!! I can't do the sum! Help, DR elmore!! ;)

Cillaliz

« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2006, 09:27:41 PM »

I bet you're glad you don't have to defend that one, Cillaliz.

The kidnapping?  Well, he killed himself, so no one will have to defend him. I guess the only way to answer that is, yes, I'm glad I don't have to, but if I got the case, I would still do everything I could to defend him.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2006, 09:33:24 PM »

Happy B'day JRand!!! I hate to send good wishes and leave, but I must get some beauty rest....

François de Paris

« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2006, 09:47:19 PM »

Happy B'day JRand!!! I hate to send good wishes and leave, but I must get some beauty rest....

Now It's Time To Say Goodnight To.... Cillaliz!

François de Paris

« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2006, 09:49:12 PM »

I hate to send good wishes and leave,

Well, then, do adore to receive bad wishes and stay! ??? ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2006, 10:08:50 PM »

SusieQ.seddt.net/ilovela_montage.wmv

Your LA montage quiz for the day. We found this in some Matt and Missy edits....

Guess the landmarks!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »

Happy Birthday Jrand!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »

Hola!?!?!

Anyone out there?

François de Paris

« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2006, 10:15:15 PM »

Please! Will someone let grandma out!

http://www.matterhorn1959.com/blog1/wildanimals.jpg

Tomovoz

« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2006, 10:18:57 PM »

Even here in Oz it was big news François.
I maybe back there in October!
Thank you for the links.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:28 PM »

I finally got so fed up with people here in LA who are just too lazy and ridiculous to ever want to go out for a late-night snack that I just toddled over to Du-Par's by myself, manucript in hand, and had a couple of poached eggs and did corrections.  I actually enjoyed it, and may do it more.  Heaven forbid anyone I know actually get off their ASS and DO something after nine at night.  Pathetic.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:41 PM »

Nice ticketbooth pics Francois....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2006, 10:53:46 PM »

I am a nightowl and I love ot go to Denny's or Perkins to write after work...

During the day before work it is my favorite coffee shop... A great place to observe people. It helps to observe people to get your characters different facets.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2006, 10:56:34 PM »

I write for an escape. It also helps to ease isolation...

Contemplating if I want to try an opera this year. THe FArgo Moorhead Opera company is doing La Boheme this year....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »

I am glad I got us over 200 posts tonight...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2006, 11:00:43 PM »

TCB, jump in and chat....

How are you doing?? HIp doing well???

Kids are staying in line??

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2006, 11:01:41 PM »

During the schoolyear I work until midnight... People here shut down at 8

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2006, 11:04:39 PM »

Was sorting through some old tapes earlier today and was surprised that on one of my unmarked tapes I had taped the movie "Some Mother's son", and  "Playboy of hte WEstern World" -- The irish released movie. This movie is actually fairly close and true to the original play which I love.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

I also discovered my copy of the Commitments is damaged.... Will have to search ebay for another copy. I really like the music from this movie. The movie a bit quirky.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »

Wonder IF I could make page 8....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #209 on: August 25, 2006, 11:27:44 PM »

Anyone want to chat?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up