Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WILD HORSES  (Read 20232 times)

Cillaliz

Re:WILD HORSES
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »

DR Cillaliz, how much longer before you open your new office?

My last day at this office is June 29th. The filing fees for immigration stuff is going up incredibly the end of July, so I've decided to try to open right away at the beginning of July.  I have a lot to do to get ready to open. I stopped working on that for the  past week and focused on my house.  I need to get back to it this week

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #241 on: June 03, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »

Adriana, great photos and you looked lovely in your dress. The old model T's are great to see. My grandfather used to have one that he named Grunhilda...

Vibes to Ginny's Aunt!

Laura, you are always good!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2007, 09:34:13 PM »

Watching a very talky but good little film called Twelve O'Clock High, which I'd never seen before.  Not sure I'll get through it, since I'm a bit restless.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »

Good Luck vibes on Cilla's new venture...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #244 on: June 03, 2007, 09:36:34 PM »

Laundry is done - but I'm watching a wonderful Independent Lens on Public TV on the Amasong Lesbian/Feminist Chorus in Champaign-Urbana, Ill.  Very interesting

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #245 on: June 03, 2007, 09:36:35 PM »

Today, I have rehearsal for "Taming of the Shrew...in Hell" and it just might be hell, too. ::) It's been very hot around these parts lately and we have a five hour rehearsal...not as long as BK's, but still it's pretty long.  But I only have three lines, so I won't have too much to worry about. ;)

I may only have three lines, but we were outside for a lot of the rehearsal.  It was pretty bright out even sitting outside in the shade.  I forgot my sunscreen, but I brought sunglasses and my hat...but I still got a bit burned. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: June 03, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »

Going to see SPAMALOT in the Twin Cities in July..

George

« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2007, 09:38:09 PM »

I've been home for a few hours, clearing off my DVR so that I can exchange it for a new one tomorrow or Tuesday.  I'd better be able to exchange it because it is defective.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

Good luck vibes with your DVR exchange DR George.... If they are not nice, Damn them all to hell!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2007, 09:40:43 PM »

Had a laugh at a rummage sale...

A guy was trying to sell and external cd burner that was not compatible with Windows xp or vista for $45

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

Going to see SPAMALOT in the Twin Cities in July..

That sounds like fun. They won't let Spamalot tour here, because of the Las Vegas show. Same with Avenue Q.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2007, 09:41:14 PM »

Congrats on your new plateau George!

George

« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2007, 09:42:08 PM »

OH!

And a Very Happy 66th Birthday to My Mother, Carmelita!

*And, yes, there's a very likely chance of cake later today. :)

Happy Belated (from the West Coast) Birthday for DR Jose's Mother, Carmelita!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »

I am looking forward to it. DBF and I are celebrating his finishing his dissertation and defense..

George

« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2007, 09:42:48 PM »

Congrats on your new plateau George!

Thanks!  On to the next 13,000!!

;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2007, 09:45:46 PM »

Thanks!  On to the next 13,000!!

;)

I am slowly aiming for 10,000 but I need to hit 8000 and 9000 first. :)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »

I'm still working toward 5000
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »

I'm still working toward 5000

Only 51 to go...

You could have a posting frenzy... singdaw and MissKaren are fun to have posting frenzies with..

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »

* pushes to 2000 *
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

and HHW's favorite French lad!

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #260 on: June 03, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »

maybe 1500 is more realistic for now
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #261 on: June 03, 2007, 09:55:20 PM »

Adriana, did you get a chance to sit in one of the old Model T's?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #262 on: June 03, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

My count picked up during the oscar posting nights and the night the board went off on a tangent about food and movie titles such as "Smokey and the Burned Burrito"

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2007, 09:57:35 PM »

Are you done with classes for the summer Adriana?

George

« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »

One of my alarm clocks in my bedroom (which is at the top of my 3-storey townhouse condo) displays the temperature.  When I went to bed last night, it was at 85.5° F!  Today, when I got back from rehearsal, it was 87.3°!!  That's pretty warm. :P

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2007, 10:01:29 PM »

Send the warm weather here George... We need it!

George

« Reply #266 on: June 03, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »

Send the warm weather here George... We need it!

You can have it!  I don't have air conditioning, but I do have a ceiling fan and it's set on high.  I have it set to push down the air when I'm in my TV/computer room and when I go upstairs to sleep (it's actually a loft room that is open over my TV room), I change the fan to blow the air up so that it creates a breeze when I sleep.  That seems to help...a bit. :)

George

« Reply #267 on: June 03, 2007, 10:30:31 PM »

I need to get something to eat.  I'm hungry.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2007, 10:31:23 PM »

I have a garden level apartment with no air and is not actually that bad unless it is really, really humid outside

George

« Reply #269 on: June 03, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »

I have a garden level apartment with no air and is not actually that bad unless it is really, really humid outside

At least you're downstairs and my TV room is on the second floor and my bedroom is at the top (heat rises, you know).  AND the skylight in my bedroom doesn't open. :-\
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up