Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS  (Read 22717 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:BREAKING NEWS
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2006, 10:54:07 PM »

In truth and reality, it is the few rare and exceptional ones I hold out hope for a better future... Maybe it is the pollyanna in me but I do hope for something positive.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2006, 11:03:28 PM »

Certainly a few things I've said (especially when doing The Real A columns) have come back to haunt me - nothing terrible, and certainly many more positive things have come out of that column and this here site than negative - but, even here, if I criticize some play I've seen you can bet its director will mention it to me (has happened several times, especially at the Pasadena Playhouse) - I just forget sometimes that we have a huge number of people who read the notes every day like clockwork, and the board, too.  

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2006, 11:06:16 PM »

I wish there were some good conversation around these parts (not on the site, around LA), but everyone seems to be in their own little "myspaces" - comfortable at home by themselves, or just not sociable - I don't have nearly as many lunches or dinners as I used to do with people I like to talk to.  I wish that would change, because that's my favorite thing - to dine and chat.  I did do that a lot with my young pal, but that's all changed in the last few weeks as she seems bent on going down the crazy, immature road, and hanging around people like her.  It's sad, but I've basically moved on.  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »

U can always come to ND... I can say the same here I love to go for coffee and chat... I have had some interesting conversations over the years sitting at the cofee shop.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2006, 12:13:07 AM »

LOL, I just saw the guy who won the championship for eating over a gallon of ice cream in some ungodly short period of time. He was standing with his arms in the air and looked like he was about to get SOOOO sick. Why do people do these things to themselves?

Because they can. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up