Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: CATCHING THE WORM  (Read 28530 times)

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
Re:CATCHING THE WORM
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2006, 08:45:16 PM »

Happy to see Toby Bluth and Ellen Davis up there with your favorites, BK. I certainly enjoyed their work!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »

La da DAH dee dah dah.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2006, 08:54:25 PM »

Nice pic of DR ELMORE's pater familias.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2006, 08:54:53 PM »

"Cost is no object as long as I'm not paying." Mr BK.

Hmmm....I like it.

That's my new philosophy!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »

Yes, the DR CILLA LIZ sure isn't very friendly, is she?  

Maybe you should knit some warm fuzzies for everyone in the office, we had to carry them at the School for the Deaf......well.....I didn't carry mine.....it was in my drawer for a long time, then accidentally fell into the wastebasket.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »

Well....I ALMOST switched my vote tonight on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....and went with Benji....but I couldn't do it....I have been a Travis Voter for many weeks....and stayed with him.

We will find out one week from tonight.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »

Good elimination from Pwoject Wunway this evening....although I might have gone with the first of the three losers who left the stage.....

It was a close one for one of my favorites!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2006, 08:58:12 PM »

I think I might have switched the top two as well....

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »

We will hear about a new musical .... soon.....

Hmmmm......I understand the dilemma about the 50's song.....hmmmmm....
you will find the tone....you need....seems to me a Bacharach-David type song....

A guy who started out as something but ended up as something else....well that's not as rare a happening as one might think.

td

• td
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2006, 10:38:36 PM »

Nice picture of your dad Larry!

Tonight I took a page out of MattH's itinerary - and I don't plan on putting it back - and watched a dvd (THE INNOCENTS) while making two, two I say, dvd-rs. . .AT LONG LAST LOVE (I doubt that FOX will find a way to take this one to dvd) and THE SINGING NUN (which would fit nicely into a WB boxed set featuring Debbie Reynolds).

My cousin took some nice picture of myself and the dog - nice, since I'm usually the one taking pictures of Dixie Bell - which I shall share when I upload them to Photobucket. . .
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2006, 11:04:57 PM »

Thank you, Jane.  Are you doing genealogy research?

I have done some genealogy research also Ginny.. However my lines are in the upper Midwest and Canada...

German, Irish, Scots-Irish
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2006, 11:05:58 PM »

Congratulations Ginny!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:19 PM »

My boss was here today to talk about my secretary problem. I've been doing all my own work since I came back.  It's going to get a little better but not much. The interesting part is he's going to get me a digital recorder and Dragon Naturally Speaking 9 (the new one) so I can do my own dictation and have the computer type it up.

I should try that program, it might help with writing....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2006, 11:10:41 PM »

DR Laura, do you get a lot of rain during the 'monsoon' season in AZ?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2006, 11:14:19 PM »

Had a nice evening on my end. Wrote some letters  including an op-ed to a local newspaper concering the upcoming trial here in Fargo of an alledged kidnapper and killer of a college student in Grand Forks. IMHO, this guy should have never been released in the first place for he had brutally raped and sodomized women in the past.

Even creepier, there is a person being tried for murder in Idaho and he used to come into the library I work at. He always made me feel uncomfortable.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2006, 11:19:47 PM »

I don't think this is correct. She's the defense attorney in the film and has quite a bit of screen time in court as I recall.

Judi Dench's Oscar-winning role as Elizabeth I in SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE is about 8 minutes in length.

Ahh...I remember that I watched "In the Name of the Father," but I don't remember much about the movie.  Thanks.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:10 PM »

Even creepier, there is a person being tried for murder in Idaho and he used to come into the library I work at. He always made me feel uncomfortable.

Not that I've ever heard of it happening in an Olympia area library, but this is one reason that I'm very glad that I don't have to work with the public. :o
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2006, 11:58:50 PM »

Well, I didn't make either pie for the pot-luck at work tomorrow.  I went to Costco and bought some bite sized caramel macaroons with white chocolate.  It was a good thing that I didn't try to make something.  As soon as I got home from Costco (literally...I hadn't been in my house for more than five minutes!), my sister called me from her friend's new house, asking if I would help put up some blinds (meaning "put up some blinds").  I was just starting to watch "Last Comic Standing," so I set my VCR to tape the rest of that and "America's Got Talent."

George

« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2006, 11:59:33 PM »

After we all got back (it took almost an hour), I had to take apart my sister's gas barbecue and put it in the back of my niece's truck, because I stupidly said that I'd bring an actual barbecue for the barbecue pot-luck at work.  Dopey me. :P But, I'm not the only one bringing one and FORTUNATELY, I'm not the one who signed up to cook. ;) I can just enjoy the whole experience.  Actually, I made up the sign-up sheet!  And I'm bringing the barbecue, so I've done plenty. ;D

George

« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2006, 12:04:25 AM »

But then, as I was taking apart the barbecue, I lifted the gas tank and I don't know if there is enough propane in the tank for a whole lot of cooking.  So, early tomorrow morning, I'm going to get some.  Fred Meyer has filled tanks where all you do is put down a deposit and pay for the gas, then when the tank is empty, you bring it back and swap it for another full tank!  You don't buy the tank, you just rent it.  That's a pretty cool idea.  And I would assume that if you ever just bring back the tank, you can get your deposit back...maybe.  It's just a guess.  I'll find out in the morning.

George

« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2006, 12:09:29 AM »

So, I really hate to do this (no...I REALLY DO!) but I must officially Wussburger so that I can MAKE myself get up early enough to go to Fred Meyer for a propane tank, so that in case they don't have them, I have enough time to go somewhere to get my sister's filled.

George

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2006, 12:10:18 AM »

Get my sister's propane tank filled, that is.

;)

George

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2006, 12:11:08 AM »

Good night, all (meaning, at this moment, Cillaliz)! 8)

Cillaliz

« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2006, 12:17:43 AM »

Goodnight George. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd drop by

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2006, 01:10:26 AM »

Back from the show and the party and must now write the notes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up