Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE STRING THEORY OR THE BIG SHEEP  (Read 21502 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE STRING THEORY OR THE BIG SHEEP
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2006, 11:59:34 PM »

THe clip that is up is  back to the basics, it is classic Jack and Jennifer.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2006, 12:00:02 AM »

I see we have popped to page 7!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2006, 12:05:21 AM »

I see we have popped to page 7!

Talking about food always helps :D

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2006, 12:06:28 AM »

Tis is true...

I did make peach kuchen this weekend! Yummy!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2006, 12:10:18 AM »

Have you ever had kuchen derbrucer?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2006, 12:10:43 AM »

how did you come up with your posting name derBrucer?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2006, 12:12:40 AM »

I have been a Matt fan since I first saw him on Search for Tomorrow.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2006, 12:15:26 AM »

Have you ever had kuchen derbrucer?

Which kind?

Known forms of Kuchen
One kuchen is similar to a pie, with a thicker, cake-like crust and a sweet custard-based filling.

Some kuchens can also be made by simply baking custard filling.

Another kuchen is a pastry in which a filling is rolled into a long spiral of dough, baked, and then sliced to serve. It is sometimes referred to as a nut roll.

The term "kuchen" is used in Southern Indiana to describe a coffee cake with veins and pockets of cinnamon and sugar baked throughout.

Anyway you talk about it the answer is surely yes - when I lived Philly we had a German baker deliver to our door three times a week!

der Brucer (Woody gave me that handle)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2006, 12:16:57 AM »

THe custard variety... My favorite is peach!

Tomovoz

« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2006, 12:17:29 AM »

Tom, when i go to a barbeque this upcoming weekend, I will lift a glass of aussie wine in your honor and your visit stateside...
Thank you.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2006, 12:17:35 AM »

My great grandmother also made the coffeecake version.

I also like weiner schnitzel and sauerbraten.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2006, 12:18:16 AM »

The aforemention Baker would arrive before anyone was up, the first riser would find the still warm pastries just inside the front door. He always left his "baker's selection"   and returned in the afternoon one day a week to be paid.

der Brucer - oh for the good old days!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2006, 12:18:22 AM »

It is UN- AMERICAN to have a bratwurst without sauerkraut!

Tomovoz

« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2006, 12:18:49 AM »

My nephew lives about a half hour drive from Elanora Qld. It is near to where I went swimming with the dolphins in January.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:38 AM »

The aforemention Baker would arrive before anyone was up, the first riser would find the still warm pastries just inside the front door. He always left his "baker's selection"   and returned in the afternoon one day a week to be paid.

der Brucer - oh for the good old days!

Yep... I alos loved the cinnamon rolls my great grandmother and grandmother would make. They would melt in your mouth...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: September 11, 2006, 12:20:21 AM »

My nephew lives about a half hour drive from Elanora Qld. It is near to where I went swimming with the dolphins in January.

Wonderful!! That picture of the Elanora is beautiful. It looks so serene.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2006, 12:22:24 AM »

I also like weiner schnitzel ...

I like mine ala Holstein (fried egg on top)

der Brucer

DERBRUCER

« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2006, 12:23:15 AM »

... I went swimming with the dolphins in January.

The Miami football team was in Australia?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2006, 12:23:34 AM »

Tempted to make corned beef soemtime down the road...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up