Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SECOND DAY  (Read 21546 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE SECOND DAY
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2006, 09:42:09 PM »

Okay... someone please explain the obsession with Nip/Tuck....

I found a clip of it on youtube since I was curious and I had no clue about it. I do not see the appeal, sorry.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »

I see we have popped to page 8!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2006, 09:44:01 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]I BURNED my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

Sounds like you are having fun in NY Bruce, nothing better than being on stage!

I saw All The Kings Men yesterday, I liked it although there are too many of the same genre and style of movie out recently, its kind of odd...

I have a dilemma in which I need to choose a 5-10 minute movie clip which inspires me...I realize this is a personal choice, but I was wondering if there were any recommendations because I have not seen every movie ever made.

Ill be spamming this message because I really am curious to hear recommendations.

Typing with a burnt finger is no fun....Have a nice night everyone!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2006, 09:46:34 PM »

Healing vibes for Adrianna's finger...

I know of some good soap clips...

Movie wise...  Oh man there are so man...

Secret of Roan Inish when the boy who disappeared so long ago reappears on the beach in a small curragh, in the form as a small child and he recognizes his sister.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 09:47:27 PM by DakotaCelt »

Adriana Patti

« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2006, 09:47:55 PM »

Thank you for the healing vibes!!!!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:32 PM »

Im changing my picture im tired of Baby June...
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »

Nice Avvie.. .I was considering changing mine also but not sure what I want for mine...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #217 on: September 27, 2006, 09:54:34 PM »

I have a number of Irish movies. I even have a copy of Playboy of the Western World done in 1963.

The music was done by a group called Ceoltoiri Chualann, a forerunner to the Chieftains.

Adriana Patti

« Reply #218 on: September 27, 2006, 09:56:51 PM »

I am certainly going to try and find the Secret of Roan Inish. TY!
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #219 on: September 27, 2006, 09:58:03 PM »

It might be tough to find. It is an indie film from Ireland.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »

I think it was released in 1994 and I have it on VHS. I do not think it has been released on dvd.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #221 on: September 27, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »

I stand corrected, Adriana, it is on DVD. It is a wonderful movie.

I also have Agnes Browne and a number of other Irish films.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #222 on: September 27, 2006, 10:05:01 PM »

It is not in indie film from Ireland.  It is a John Sayles film.  And yes, it is available on DVD.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Adriana Patti

« Reply #223 on: September 27, 2006, 10:05:46 PM »

lol luckily it has been released on dvd and can be found at 5 different libraries! yay for www.lapl.org (los angeles public library)
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

« Reply #224 on: September 27, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »

hehe i see im a bit behind
-Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up