Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: CLEWLESS  (Read 29835 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:CLEWLESS
« Reply #240 on: December 12, 2006, 11:29:17 PM »

Here's a picture of my carpet before it was replaced...notice the big stain on the left?  That's from my piano getting wet. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: December 12, 2006, 11:32:05 PM »

And here's the new carpet! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #242 on: December 12, 2006, 11:32:12 PM »

can the piano be restored orfixed from the wetness? Did the neighbor claim any responsibility?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: December 12, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »

Looks nice
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #244 on: December 12, 2006, 11:32:59 PM »

The hole in the wall in the corner is where the leaky pipe was and it was repaired through that wall.  I still need to get that fixed. ::)

George

« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2006, 11:33:37 PM »

Looks nice

I like it a lot.  My sister also really likes it. :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2006, 11:35:06 PM »

It will be easy to care for since it wil not show dirt really fast

George

« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2006, 11:36:25 PM »

can the piano be restored orfixed from the wetness? Did the neighbor claim any responsibility?

The owner of the unit next door (he rents it out) doesn't want to pay for my damages.  I'm going to call him again and hopefully he'll change his mind.  I have pictures!  Lots of pictures.  I do NOT think that I should have to pay for this at all.  As for the piano, it's real old and hasn't been tuned since before we moved to Washington State (from Colorado) 30 years ago!  So, I'm not even going to do anything about that.  I don't think it'd be worth it.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:39:14 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2006, 11:36:27 PM »

Glad to hear it got fixed. Did you ahve to pay for any of the repairs?

George

« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »

It will be easy to care for since it wil not show dirt really fast

That's right.  I wanted something that was dirt-colored. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2006, 11:37:28 PM »

Good luck on getting somewhere with him.. If all else fails take both teh owner of the flat and the renter to small claims court.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »

also document any conversations with him.

George

« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »

Glad to hear it got fixed. Did you ahve to pay for any of the repairs?

I had to pay to have the hole cut into the wall and the owner of next door said that he'd pay for that...big deal! :P He needs to own up for the whole thing...the hole, the carpet and the wall.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2006, 11:38:46 PM »

That's right.  I wanted something that was dirt-colored. ;)

There is something to be said for dirt colored carpets!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2006, 11:39:44 PM »

I had to pay to have the hole cut into the wall and the owner of next door said that he'd pay for that...big deal! :P He needs to own up for the whole thing...the hole, the carpet and the wall.

ICAM, he should own up to it for it is his negligence that caused problems in your flat.

MBarnum

« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2006, 11:40:32 PM »

DuPars on Ventura Blvd in Studio City.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2006, 11:43:05 PM »

I am geographically confused here,

Is Studio City part of the Valley?

MBarnum

« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2006, 11:43:57 PM »

Inside Du-Pars: DR Singingnymph and DR MusicGuy watch as BK enjoys his meal

Singingnymph drove all the way down from Fresno that very morning and joined us for breakfast, then saw the matinee. A very nice gal and it was great to meet her even though for just a short time.

George

« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2006, 11:48:06 PM »

Good luck on getting somewhere with him.. If all else fails take both teh owner of the flat and the renter to small claims court.

Oooo...I hadn't thought about the renter!  SHE was the one to leave the hose hooked up to the faucet.  It's HER FAULT!! :(

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:03 PM »

Oooo...I hadn't thought about the renter!  SHE was the one to leave the hose hooked up to the faucet.  It's HER FAULT!! :(

THey are both respeonsible...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:41 PM »

Now I feel like an idiot...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2006, 11:55:06 PM »

I got an A on my paper!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2006, 11:56:06 PM »

I see DuPars has healthy portions!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2006, 11:56:50 PM »

GEorge, They are both respeonsible... It is hte renters actions that caused the problem.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2006, 11:57:19 PM »

One of the stars of BRAIN FROM PLANET X, Kevin Spirtas along with a man whose name completely escapes me at the moment.

Diana Darrin is now a big fan of Kevin's and she is going to be getting his CD very soon. She loved his singing voice!

That's Doug Haverty, Kritzerland's official booklet designer.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2006, 11:58:14 PM »

On to other adventures...my lunch date with Rock Stevens, star of HERCULES AND THE TYRANTS OF BABLYON and MUSCLE BEACH PARTY! We at in Studio City at a place called CAMILLE'S. The food was, in the words of Bruce Kimmel, yummalicious!

Rock was heading to the gym afterwards.

Camille's is one block from the home environment - you just walk over the footbridge and voila.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2006, 11:58:57 PM »

Kevin looks good!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2006, 11:59:50 PM »

I wish I had a pet....

What am I, chopped liver?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #268 on: December 13, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

I am intrigued by some of these places... Outdoor cafe's would never work up here.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #269 on: December 13, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »

Must now write Ye Olde Notes.  Hang tight - they'll be up in about twenty minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up