Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CRAZY CHICKEN  (Read 20924 times)

Tomovoz

Re:THE CRAZY CHICKEN
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2003, 10:25:54 PM »

You Are having a field day td.  Thanks for the fun.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2003, 10:40:17 PM »

td: Very melodic song. Mr Schwartz writes some beautful songs. Colin and I both think BK's Schwartz album is our favourite.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

td

• td
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2003, 10:45:45 PM »

You Are having a field day td.  Thanks for the fun.

In my youth, down on the farm, i had many a field day with many a field hand; but as they say, "many a new day will please my eye. . ." ;)
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2003, 10:48:23 PM »

Man, I tell you I am zonked.  But I want to get the new notes up at midnight, so I'll keep myself up.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2003, 10:48:47 PM »

I tried going to sleep about an hour ago. Since then I have folded laundry, washed dishes, removed the candle wax from the menorah, done general housecleaning and of course logged in here.

Good night.  I think I might be able to fall asleep now.

td

• td
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2003, 10:57:06 PM »

Hey! I just discovered the handy-dandy Members Listing, wherein you can spot the top 100 hundred posters: tomovoz is Numero Uno, while I am lucky number thirteen, situated right on top of Mr. Mark Bakalor.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Tomovoz

« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2003, 11:20:39 PM »

I have you are not creating dischord at HHW td. As long as you are in your prefered positon all shall be well I guess.
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2003, 11:33:43 PM »

There is a definite pattern to my posting flurries td. I shall be absent from the board for 6 weeks next year so I am trying to post in advance. OK. That was certainly not true. My posts certainly have something to do with responses! I had no idea I was Numero Uno.
James Thurber 1957

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2003, 11:46:35 PM »

Man, I tell you I am zonked.  But I want to get the new notes up at midnight, so I'll keep myself up.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've said that!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Tomovoz

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2003, 11:53:49 PM »

Now I know that TCB is really here. We are all pretenders until Fagin arrives. How many more pockets are there left to pick? (or how many more performances will do!)
James Thurber 1957

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2003, 11:58:24 PM »

Now I know that TCB is really here. We are all pretenders until Fagin arrives. How many more pockets are there left to pick? (or how many more performances will do!)

Well, assuming that my sprained ankle doesn't get any worse, we are scheduled for tomorrow and then three more shows next weeekend.  There was some concerns expressed tonight that after sold out shows all this weekend and next to no reservations for next, that it might be wiser to close this weekend.  So, who knows?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jed

« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2003, 11:59:59 PM »

Thank you to Michael and Jose for the major guffaws you supplied for me with your "Satellite on the Roof" and "Imelda Gene" bits. :D
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2003, 12:01:32 AM »

Now that it is time to post the new notes I seem to have gotten my second wind.  My first wind was gone with the wind but now I'm sort of up and perhaps we should have a mini-posting frenzy as soon as the new notes go up, which is right now.  Last call.  Post to the new topic in one minute.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up