Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOMORROW'S NOTES TODAY  (Read 80040 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:TOMORROW'S NOTES TODAY
« Reply #360 on: January 16, 2007, 11:44:54 PM »

I see...

I need to make a new one but I am not sure what to make..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #361 on: January 16, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Page 13 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #362 on: January 16, 2007, 11:45:42 PM »

bk must be busily crafting his notes

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #363 on: January 16, 2007, 11:49:06 PM »

where is the Southern Voice from?

SOUTHERN VOICE is published out of Atlanta and is also the home site for both the New York and Washington Blade. It has news and commentary primarily aimed at a Gay and Lesbian readership - but has good articles on the Arts and dining - particularly in the Atlanta and Washington areas.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #364 on: January 16, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »

Ahh, i had not heard of it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #365 on: January 16, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »

they say it is supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2007, 12:02:02 AM »

I see...

I need to make a new one but I am not sure what to make..

You could use your beau:

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #367 on: January 17, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »

What a sweetie!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #368 on: January 17, 2007, 12:08:48 AM »

wonder if I am close to 14

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #369 on: January 17, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »

am I close?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up