News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: TGIS  (Read 61888 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:TGIS
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2007, 12:02:47 AM »

300!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2007, 12:03:05 AM »

Hooray!!

Page 11 Dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2007, 12:04:04 AM »

maybe i can sneak a vanity post in

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2007, 12:04:35 AM »

I am looking forward to reading the new posts?

Where's george?

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2007, 12:07:03 AM »

Yay!

I'm going to sleep now because I am very tired. Somebody remind me tomorrow to post the story of My Brother and the Big Can. It's really funny, although I'm afraid I might not think so when I'm not so tired. Just warning you.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »

Today was a fun day. A long day, but a fun day.
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up