Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down

Author Topic: ROLLERCOASTER  (Read 64125 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:ROLLERCOASTER
« Reply #600 on: April 01, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »

Post 600!!

I just had to do it!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #601 on: April 01, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »

Page 21 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #602 on: April 01, 2007, 01:40:42 AM »

THe drunk chick just called again and insisted that he is here

I told her to check her geography book... Denver is not in North Dakota

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #603 on: April 01, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »

I tried to the google the number and it came up empty

I am hoping it was a her cell. She was on drunk chick

I don't know if I've posted this story here, but when I was in college, I went to this party with some friends.  I met this girl (who was obviously drunk off her ass) and we chatted for quite a while.  The next day, I saw her in the dining hall and she didn't recognize me at all!  Just walked right by me.  A couple of weeks later, I was taken to another party and the girl was there again (and drunk again) and she finally recognized me and asked where'd I been and all that.  THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME WHEN SHE WAS SOBER BUT DID WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK!  That was a weird experience.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #604 on: April 01, 2007, 01:42:50 AM »

Dakota, only 11 more posts and you'll hit 7200!  
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #605 on: April 01, 2007, 01:43:28 AM »

There's nothing special about the number 7200...just two zeros. ::)

;)

George

« Reply #606 on: April 01, 2007, 01:45:05 AM »

I just passed 12222 (four 2s).

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #607 on: April 01, 2007, 01:47:53 AM »

I know but it gets me closer to 10,000

George

« Reply #608 on: April 01, 2007, 01:48:28 AM »

Milestones and plateaus...that's what it's all about.

;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2007, 01:48:29 AM »

Weird how memory sometimes work and people remember people in some situations but not others

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #610 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:05 AM »

I hope to reach 10,000 by the end of the year

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #611 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:22 AM »

do you think it possible

George

« Reply #612 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:22 AM »

Anything's possible!

George

« Reply #613 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:49 AM »

We both posted about it being possible at EXACTLY the same time!! :D

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 01:50:16 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #614 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:55 AM »

derBrucer has been quiet this evening, I hope all is well

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #615 on: April 01, 2007, 01:50:31 AM »

serendipity!

George

« Reply #616 on: April 01, 2007, 01:50:51 AM »

I hope so, too.  And why is BK taking so long?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #617 on: April 01, 2007, 01:51:13 AM »

My resident posting frenzy partner has already bedded down for thenight

George

« Reply #618 on: April 01, 2007, 01:51:23 AM »

Unless he's planning an April Fool's joke. ::)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #619 on: April 01, 2007, 01:51:49 AM »

He wanted to do some changes on somepages he had written while they were still fresh in his mind.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #620 on: April 01, 2007, 01:52:12 AM »

He could be

George

« Reply #621 on: April 01, 2007, 01:52:17 AM »

Ahhh.  That would be a good reason.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #622 on: April 01, 2007, 01:52:32 AM »

oh oh

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #623 on: April 01, 2007, 01:52:54 AM »

heeeeeeee's heeeeere!!!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up