Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down

Author Topic: DANDRUFF IN THE YEAR 2007  (Read 49803 times)

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
Re:DANDRUFF IN THE YEAR 2007
« Reply #480 on: April 03, 2007, 11:47:57 PM »

Siince I am still in the movie watching mood I shall put on Breakfast at Tiffanys...
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #481 on: April 03, 2007, 11:48:34 PM »

page 17 Audrey Hepburn Dance
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #482 on: April 03, 2007, 11:59:02 PM »

I went to go see The namesake at the Arclight theater, but they had a bomb scare so they shut the theater down and made us go home...le sigh
Yikes! Were you there when they got the threat?
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #483 on: April 04, 2007, 12:13:40 AM »

Hi dear DR Laura...... don't stay up all night reading!  You get you some good sleep, and just let your mind relax and drift off.

Are into the midst of the "re-plumbing job" now??  If so, how many days do they estimate it will take to completely finish the job?

I'm off to sleep for now...........nightey night everyone.

Happy Passover !  Oy !

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #484 on: April 04, 2007, 12:19:44 AM »

Are into the midst of the "re-plumbing job" now??  If so, how many days do they estimate it will take to completely finish the job?

Three days, starting tomorrow at 8 a.m.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #485 on: April 04, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »

I'm through with my viewing.  I ended up writing eight-and-a-half pages today, because tomorrow who knows how many I'll get to write - it's wall to wall appointments all day and into the evening.  I'll try to get up early and at least get three pages done and maybe finish the chapter I'm on - I have to decide if I'll make this chapter longer than the others, or if I should end it and make the next chapter a little shorter than the others.  I suppose it doesn't really matter.  

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #486 on: April 04, 2007, 12:57:12 AM »

There is only one post office in your city? Amazing.

No...there are several post offices in addition to the downtown Olympia branch (West side Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, East Lacey), but the mail all used to go from the other local post offices, through the main downtown Olympia branch and then be routed directly to each other.  The mail stayed local and you could send a letter from one place to another by the next day.  Now all the mail goes to the downtown Olympia post office, then up north to Tacoma, then back down to the other places. :P

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:02:52 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #487 on: April 04, 2007, 01:00:17 AM »

And speaking of the mail:  in my mailbox today were three CDs!!  Thanks, BK!  I will enjoy these tomorrow at work. :D

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:03:11 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #488 on: April 04, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »

AND....

We have just added 2 new theatres: Seattle and Albuquerque!

Seattle??  When??  Are you coming up here with the movie??  Inquiring minds want to know!! ;D

George

« Reply #489 on: April 04, 2007, 01:17:32 AM »

Oh, and about the HHW clock being off by an hour and 15 minutes or so...I went into my profile and under Preferences, then Time Offset, I changed it to -1.25 (since I'm on the West coast) and it displays for me the time very close to the correct real time.  I'll leave it like that until Mr. Mark Bakalor (or whoever, if he's not the one to do it) can reset the HHW clock, then I'll change that setting back to zero. :)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up