Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: NOTES IN A HURRY  (Read 69108 times)

MBarnum

Re:NOTES IN A HURRY
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2007, 10:54:42 PM »

And though her birthday day is over, here is a belated birthday wish for the wonderful Vixter!!! Hope this is a great year for you!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2007, 10:55:58 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

I wanted to take a moment to thank DRs Karen, Cason, Adrianna, Musicguy, and BK for helping make my L.A. trip so much fun!!! The meals were wunderbar and the company splendid!!!!

I look forward to seeing each of you again very soon!

MBarnum

« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »

DR Danise,

I am so glad you were able to take Bear to see your mom...I know it meant the world to both of them!

George

« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2007, 11:00:59 PM »

~~~Continuing Vibes For Danise and Her Mother!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »

Support and adjustment vibes to DAnise!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2007, 11:04:48 PM »

Happy Birthday Vixter!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »

Lovely photos Edi and TCB of your cats!

George

« Reply #338 on: April 29, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »

More Oakland Bridge

der Brucer

In-freakin'-credible!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:29 PM »

Good luck vibes to Cilla...

George

« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »

Well, I have finally caught up with all the posts.  Early this afternoon, I saw a local production of David Mamet's Boston Marriage.  It was put on by TAO, the theater company that did Cannibal! The Musical!  It was quite good...a lot of words...only three actresses in the show (and no actors).  Tomorrow night, TAO is holding auditions for "The Taming of the Shrew."  I plan on auditioning for that.  Fortunately, they don't want monologues.  Pug, the director (her real name is Charlotte...but she goes by Pug), likes cold readings to see if people are directable.  I think I am.  And Pug likes me. :) She's a great person.  Wish me luck!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 11:31:39 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #341 on: April 29, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »

I did see THE HOAX with Richard Gere last night. An interesting movie to say the least.

George

« Reply #342 on: April 29, 2007, 11:35:36 PM »

After the show, I went to my sister's house to help her move some things in her garage.  She wants to have a garage sale sometime in May, and needs to get things in order...and clean up a bit.  After that, we played badminton with a set that she found in her garage.  That was fun!  I haven't played in many, many, many (that's three manys) years!  Then, I got some dinner, came home and fell asleep until 9:10 pm.  I recorded "Desperate Housewives" on the DVR, so I could actually start watching it at 9:10 while it was still recording.  Can't do that with a VCR.  When that was over, I logged on here and am finally all caught up. :)

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 11:36:34 PM by George »

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2007, 11:36:41 PM »

Tomorrow night, TAO is holding auditions for "The Taming of the Shrew."  I plan on auditioning for that.

Dust off your finest cod-piece!

der Brucer

(Or are you going for a "alternative" casting role?)
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2007, 11:37:03 PM »

The pictures of the destruction of the bridge in San Fran are amazing...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #345 on: April 29, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »

Mbarnum, that is a lovely card you picked out for vixter.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2007, 11:41:02 PM »

bk, you mentioned you had HERSHEY's kisses that were truffles. Those are quite good. I like them also

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:09 PM »

Congrats Jose on your new plateau...

May you continue to scale the heavens!

George

« Reply #348 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »

Dust off your finest cod-piece!

der Brucer

(Or are you going for a "alternative" casting role?)

I'm not going for any specific role, so if Pug wants to cast non-traditionally, I'd be more than happy. ;)

;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #349 on: April 29, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »

Had a lovely weekend here weatherwise with temperatures in the 70s and 80s. Even had to dig out teh shorts!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2007, 11:47:52 PM »

Good luck vibes to George!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #351 on: April 29, 2007, 11:52:31 PM »

Can i scream in frustration... It is nothing against anyone here but the frustration I am feeling at work, isolation and irritating relatives. I have tried to put on a 'happy face" but at times it is hard. DBF Jon has been a dear and been there for me but I feel isolated for there is no one else to turn to in this area.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #352 on: April 29, 2007, 11:55:15 PM »

Forgive me if you are annoyed but I need to vent and I am not sure where to go. I have done my best not to take it out on anyone on the boards or around me and it is slowly taking its toll.

George

« Reply #353 on: April 29, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »

Good luck vibes to George!

Thanks!  And the weather here this weekend has been beautiful!  It was quite warm and sunny all the time!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #354 on: April 29, 2007, 11:58:01 PM »

a little good news would be nice...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #355 on: April 29, 2007, 11:58:54 PM »

Thanks!  And the weather here this weekend has been beautiful!  It was quite warm and sunny all the time!

I noted on the weather map that you were fairly warm for this time of year already

George

« Reply #356 on: April 29, 2007, 11:59:52 PM »

Forgive me if you are annoyed but I need to vent and I am not sure where to go. I have done my best not to take it out on anyone on the boards or around me and it is slowly taking its toll.

Don't hold back!  If you keep it bottled up, one day it'll all explode...and that won't be good.  Vent here, and you'll feel much better. :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #357 on: April 29, 2007, 11:59:57 PM »

Can we do forty posts in two minutes?  I think this will be the first day this month under 400.  Oh, well, 350 is nothing to sneeze at and yet I just sneezed.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #358 on: April 30, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »

New notes up momentarily.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2007, 12:00:58 AM »

Sure bk!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up