Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND I AM TYPING  (Read 73651 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND I AM TYPING
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »

And here's me with the Page 12 Mexican Hat Dance!!...and what's with them smearing whipping cream on my face??  Is that a real Mexican tradition??  But, the flan was free for my birthday, so it wasn't too bad. ;)

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%][/move]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #331 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:19 PM »

Here's my friend Margo and her middle daughter Lian:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:44:38 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:52 PM »

And finally, here is my niece, Hilary with me:

;D

George

« Reply #333 on: May 06, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »

And since I'm posting pictures, I took this at work a couple of days ago...it's an ad from the back of some travel book that we got:

;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:53:08 PM by George »

George

« Reply #334 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »

That Guy sure does get around. ;D

George

« Reply #335 on: May 06, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »

Before I forget...thanks to der Brucer, François, Adriana Patti, CillaLiz, Ron Pulliam, JMK, Rodzinski and Sandra for the great birthday wishes yesterday!!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:55:31 PM by George »

George

« Reply #336 on: May 06, 2007, 10:57:44 PM »

My eyes are playing tricks on me.  BK mentioned Ye Olde Garage in the notes, and I thought he was typing Ye Olde George, so i did a double-take.  

I'm getting there.  Give me time. ;)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:58:05 PM by George »

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2007, 10:58:33 PM »

Thanks for the party pics, DR George!
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »

Glad you like them, Jose!

George

« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »

The Clock Is Ticking:

http://www.deathclock.com/   :o

Okay, this is funny!  I put in accurate information (specifically BMI ::)) and it said that I would live until 2055...89 years old!  That's good!  All of my grandparents lived until their middle 80s.  Anway, I changed the BMI to a much lower number and it said that I would only live until 2049...five years less!  

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »

Nutella = hazelnut = blechhh.

George

« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2007, 11:34:34 PM »

Good morning, all!  

After analyzing things as I see them, I've decided that I am officially in depression of some sort. Between the current bad back, my dad's death, frustration with the Toyland Project and the Macbeths, and the wish for something exciting or positive to give my energy a kick, it's hard to determine wherein lies the source.  I have no urge to get out of bed to accomplish much of anything and I'm out of sorts about everything.  I apologize for being bad company.

Perhaps after several cups of coffee I will have found my sense of humor and appreciation for what I do have.  Stay tuned.

~~~Vibes and Hugs for DR Elmore!!~~~

George

« Reply #342 on: May 06, 2007, 11:46:03 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]! ! ! ! !  BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO DR GEORGE  ! ! ! ! ![/move]

Thanks, Dan!!

George

« Reply #343 on: May 06, 2007, 11:46:37 PM »

And of course, thanks BK for putting all of our birthdays in the notes!! ;D

George

« Reply #344 on: May 06, 2007, 11:56:22 PM »

Oh!  I can't believe I forgot to brag about mention what I got for my birthday!  From my parents, I got a check...money is always good. :) From Larry, I got a $50 cash card from Costco (that's basically two almost-full tanks of gas).  From my niece Hilary, I got "Dreamgirls," Showstopper Edtion Gift Set, which includes the 2-disc DVD, the 2-disc soundtrack and Limited Edition Theatrical Program (she got it at Costco, so it was less expensive than what's listed on Amazon, but Costco.com doesn't list it).  

And from my sister, a home-made card that read..."GEORGE'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT From the Bestest Sister Ever (the Bestest he'll ever get, anyway):  A trip to Las Vegas, Baby!!  Including hotel and a really big shoe, probably all your meals, maybe a few souvenirs!"

:o That was completely unexpected!  I guess when one sells a house (as my sister did in December), one can give one's only brother a totally kick-ass gift!! ;D ;D ;D

George

« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »

Boy, this is slow going around these parts.  Okay, here is a question or a subject or a something:

If you could throw a cream pie in the face of some celebrity (with no fear of arrest or reprisal); who would it be and why?

Tom Cruise, because he is a pompous ass.

Paris Hilton, because she really shouldn't be a celebrity...at all. :P
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up