Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: NINE MOVING LIGHTS  (Read 26193 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:NINE MOVING LIGHTS
« Reply #300 on: March 23, 2008, 12:12:18 AM »

PAGE 11 DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #301 on: March 23, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »

Jose, that's so cool about Amanda McBroom and Michelle Brourman!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #302 on: March 23, 2008, 12:13:19 AM »

And David Zippel! :D

George

« Reply #303 on: March 23, 2008, 12:14:53 AM »

Other faves were:

the title song from the short-lived "Makin' It" (which later became a hit single when it was included in a film)

I used to love this song, too!  I even think I might still have it on a cassette tape somewhere. ;)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 12:15:30 AM by George »

George

« Reply #304 on: March 23, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »

It should be noted that the theme song for The Golden Girls was not written for the show.

"Thank You for Being a Friend" was a semi-hit single for writer/singer Andrew Gold, who included it on his third album, "All This and Heaven Too," released in 1978.  The television series didn't reach the airwaves until 1985.

I'll betcha y'all already know Andrew is the son of Ernest (Exodus) Gold and Marni Nixon.

I did NOT know this!  Thanks for the info. :)

George

« Reply #305 on: March 23, 2008, 12:23:44 AM »

George

« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2008, 12:33:55 AM »

Tomorrow (well, really today since it's after midnight, but we're still on Saturday's posts ::)), my sister, her boyfriend and I are going to see Mamma Mia! in Seattle!  We're going to the matinee, so I have to be at my sister's house at 9:00 am!  That's early for me...especially on a Sunday, so get there early, I will.  I'm still catching up on the posts, so I need to do that before I go to bed. :-\

George

« Reply #307 on: March 23, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »

I went to Fred Meyer tonight (the Saturday tonight) and used the self-checkout.  I got some cash back since we're going to Seattle in the morning.  I entered $35 cash back because I wanted small bills and I got seven brand new, consecutively numbered, redesigned $5 bills!  They're pretty cool.  Colorful, too.

Just had to share. :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up