Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing Avatar Size for New Forum  (Read 9312 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Changing Avatar Size for New Forum
« on: October 16, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »

(Instructions written by JoseSPiano!)

-At the top of this page, click on Profile.

-Then along the left hand side of the page under "Modify Profile" click on "Forum Profile Information".

-Click the "dot" next to "Personalized Picture", then scroll down the list to the right and select "FredPassport" (or the avatar of your choice).  Your "full-size" pic should appear in the preview.

-Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Change Profile".

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:26:53 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

embolism

• Because I'm an Aquarius. That's why.
    • Give me knitting or give me death
Re: Changing Avatar Size for New Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 12:41:28 AM »

This is an awesome tutorial, thank you for posting it!  Unfortunately, though, I'm not finding the name of my icon in the list you've specified here.  I've uploaded directly form my computer, linked to an external url, looked for the icon under the name of the uploaded file, under the name of the external url jpg, and under my user name. And I've refreshed the page.  What am I doing wrong?  Short of scrolling through and viewing each individual icon till I stumble upon mine, is there anything you can recommend to help a girl out?

Thanks in advance!

Ben

Re: Changing Avatar Size for New Forum
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 04:19:19 PM »

Unfortunately, the instructions posted by Ron Pulliam via Jose do not apply if you are a new member or if you want to change pictures. The full size avatars already in the Forum database are the only full size avatars available. Any picture loaded after the software upgrade of a few months ago will remain small. Nothing can be done about the sizing of pictures unless a completely new software program is installed and, no disrespect to anyone here, but that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Sorry  :-[
Pages: [1]   Go Up