Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THIN IN THE THICK OF NOVEMBER  (Read 25194 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THIN IN THE THICK OF NOVEMBER
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2008, 11:55:33 PM »

PAGE 10 DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »

I went to my parents' house after the S.O.G.O. concert, but I didn't put up any light fixtures...not enough light.  So, I'll go over there on Saturday and put them up before I have to be at rehearsal at 2:00 pm. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: November 03, 2008, 12:03:05 AM »

How goes it GEorge?

Glad you are staying busy...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #273 on: November 03, 2008, 12:03:42 AM »

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to the dentist!  I just had a cleaning last month, but they said that I have a couple of fillings that should be replaced.  The last time I had a cavity filled (and that's NOT a euphemism!! ;)) was when I was in high school, so it's time to get these swapped out...and it won't cost me very much, which is nice. :)

George

« Reply #274 on: November 03, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »

How goes it GEorge?

Glad you are staying busy...

It goes well.  And you?? ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: November 03, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »

It has been nice weather wise the last few days...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

I went to my parents' house after the S.O.G.O. concert, but I didn't put up any light fixtures...not enough light.  So, I'll go over there on Saturday and put them up before I have to be at rehearsal at 2:00 pm. 

Get yourself a battery operated lantern from the camping supply section of your Wal-Mart or Hardware store! (They are nice to have around in case of power outages as well as changing parent's lighting fixtures at night.)

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2008, 12:06:21 AM »

Not too bad... A tough anniversary is coming up...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2008, 12:09:21 AM »

I agree derbrucer, I have a lantern also

DERBRUCER

« Reply #279 on: November 03, 2008, 12:10:48 AM »

I agree derbrucer, I have a lantern also

I got mine from Paul Revere!

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: November 03, 2008, 12:11:06 AM »

bk must be busy writing notes for us to read and expound upon...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: November 03, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »

Mine is from Lewis and Clark!

George

« Reply #282 on: November 03, 2008, 12:13:29 AM »

Get yourself a battery operated lantern from the camping supply section of your Wal-Mart or Hardware store! (They are nice to have around in case of power outages as well as changing parent's lighting fixtures at night.)

der Brucer

Don't give them any ideas!!  It'll be easier when there's a lot of natural light, so Saturday morning will be better anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

DERBRUCER

« Reply #283 on: November 03, 2008, 12:18:22 AM »

Mine is from Lewis and Clark!

Your is probably better - waterproof!

der Brucer

But mine is prettier - hammered silver.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: November 03, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »

You have a point derbrucer....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up