Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: WEEKDAY HEROES  (Read 76710 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: WEEKDAY HEROES
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2009, 11:43:30 PM »

And no one can say boo about it.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2009, 11:43:46 PM »

Thanks to me no one can say we didn't get to page nine.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »

Well here I am again, right before midnight, I don't have a clue as to what I do with the time between work and sleep, but it's never enough.

The first TV I had in my room would have been at maybe 16, almost never watched it.  It was always the telephone.  I could be on the phone for hours with Laurie, who knows what we talked about.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »

Goodnight everyone.  Have a good Wednesday.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »

P.S.   I hope BK does find the Wattles Mansion interview and transfers it to DVD. 

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

DR Dakota, how's it going in Fargo?

Not too bad... STudents and volunteers are bagging sand like demons.... The river is rising... It is now standing at 33 feet.

Ironically, now we have a winter storm.. If the river freezes high we will have some serious issues...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2009, 11:56:44 PM »

They want to place bags before it freezes up too much...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »

ND has been declared a disaster area due to flooding and then the storm in tehcentral part of the state which is exacerbating flooding woes there also...

Fargo will have a second crest after the one this weekend. That crest will come when the snowpack in the Upper Sheyenne river valley melts and makes its way to the Red. I also hear that the Missouri is on the rise...

Um... Cilla, that might be headed your way....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »

Oh... yes, they are sandbagging in a storm aka flizzard....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »

I am not even sure what day it is....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: March 25, 2009, 12:02:02 AM »

Yep, only in this area do we sandbag in a snowstorm..... Go figure!

Oddly the same thing happened in 1997.... I hope this is not an omen

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: March 25, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »

I am firmly convinced that the gods are crazy....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #252 on: March 25, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »

Parts of rural MN and ND there is not school and some towns are being advised not to use water due to overtaxing the lift stations....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2009, 12:04:41 AM »

Some fields have so much water over a long distance it sort of looks like you are in the bayou country of Louisiana
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up