News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: GAS  (Read 10718 times)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
Re: GAS
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

Thanks Laura and George.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »

Non muggy weather tomarrow.

Is it really Wednesday already.

Peace, love, and happiness.

Good night.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »

Two dear readers have been proofing and testing the new Kritzerland site - we've all found lots of little things to fix, but they're both very happy with the design, cleanliness, ease of operation, and all that jazz.

Nice! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2009, 11:34:05 PM »

Will there be fries with that?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2009, 11:56:15 PM »

So, SERIOUSLY....after reading the following...:

Not long after arriving to their makeshift campsite in the Costa Rican jungle on Monday night’s show, Spencer stormed out of the filming area — with Heidi in tow — and got on the phone with NBC executive Ben Silverman.

“I’m too rich and I’m too famous to be sitting with these people and cleaning up their s*** in the jungle, my man. And this cast is devaluing our fame right now. I’m sitting next to VH1 comedians that I have never even seen before… I thought it was gonna be all celebrities,” Spencer Pratt told Silverman. “Stars of shows get treated like stars, dude. I’m f***ing supposed to be cleaning up John Salley’s s*** in a bucket? Dude! You’ve never cleaned up your own s*** let alone taken John Salley’s s*** to the creek, have you? Don’t throw me in the jungle and try and make me your little guinea pig torture act.”

...WHO is this moron?  (I can just picture him being all thrilled about cleaning up Brad Pitt's*** in a bucket!)

Seriously, now.  Come on.  WHY should he consider himself "all that"?  Having never heard of him nor his wife, I have to laugh and laugh until I can laugh no more...and then, after catching my breath...laugh again.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:57:48 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2009, 12:05:26 AM »

Aren't Spencer and Heidi ONLY famous because they were/are on some "reality" show?  Last year, he was on the David Letterman show and he told Dave that he gets PAID to go to parties in Hollywood...paid TO JUST SHOW UP AT THE PARTY!  Spencer said that he won't go to a party for less than $100,000!  I can't imagine why anyone would do that?!?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:12:17 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up