Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: MUSIC HATH CHARMS TO SOOTHE THE SAVAGE BREAST AND BEAST  (Read 44449 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: MUSIC HATH CHARMS TO SOOTHE THE SAVAGE BREAST AND BEAST
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »

Thanks, Fred. And thank you to Jose for the info on the exhibit. And as much as I love you (and chocolate) I wouldn't have lasted another hour. Glad you enjoyed the show and got to see old pals!

No worries.  Next time. ;)

The Chocolate Mousse at Cafe Fiorello is listed as "For Two", and it really is! The waiter comes to your table with a "dual bucket".  He spoons out a very generous serving of Chocolate Mousse onto your plate out of one side of the bucket, and then spoons out a very generous "side" of schlag - whipped cream - next to the Chocolate Mousse.  I had opted for their take on cannoli last night - they use almond tuiles in place of the traditional fried pastry shells/tubes.  However, I did "help" Patrick with his mousse.  -And when the waiter cleared the table, there was still some mousse left on the plate! -"For Two" indeed!

*The Chocolate Mousse is Patrick's favorite dessert there.  They made sure to have at least one serving saved for him after his performance at The Met last night. :)
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2010, 10:50:26 PM »

Smoothed stuff, and have printed out over 100 pages.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2010, 10:53:46 PM »

OK... Time for sleep.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:10 PM »

I just ate a bunch of weird tasting jelly beans that came with the room. (Complimentary...I didn't raid the minibar!) I guess that's dinner!

Speaking of coming with the room, it's very "Noisy" next door.

:o TMI!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #245 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »

Thanks, Fred. And thank you to Jose for the info on the exhibit. And as much as I love you (and chocolate) I wouldn't have lasted another hour. Glad you enjoyed the show and got to see old pals!

No worries.  Next time. ;)

The Chocolate Mousse at Cafe Fiorello is listed as "For Two", and it really is! The waiter comes to your table with a "dual bucket".  He spoons out a very generous serving of Chocolate Mousse onto your plate out of one side of the bucket, and then spoons out a very generous "side" of schlag - whipped cream - next to the Chocolate Mousse.  I had opted for their take on cannoli last night - they use almond tuiles in place of the traditional fried pastry shells/tubes.  However, I did "help" Patrick with his mousse.  -And when the waiter cleared the table, there was still some mousse left on the plate! -"For Two" indeed!

*The Chocolate Mousse is Patrick's favorite dessert there.  They made sure to have at least one serving saved for him after his performance at The Met last night. :)

Now, I REALLLLLLLY want something chocolate. :D
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up