Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: ELIJAH THE NO-SHOW  (Read 11506 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re: ELIJAH THE NO-SHOW
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2010, 08:44:48 PM »

CI was great tonight, in what looks to be D'Onofrio and Erbe's final episodes (it's a two parter, concluding next week).  This was one of the most convoluted plots ever, harkening back to the early days of CI.  One surprising plot development, which I won't spoil, though those of you who keep up on backstage comings and goings may be able to guess it.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »

I do not remember a time without hamburger...nor can I imagine a world without it ;)

Ditto! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2010, 08:57:34 PM »

Just saw last night's ratings. CASTLE once again achieved its highest ever rating last night and led all programs at 10 p.m. It was helped along by a very strong DANCING WITH THE  STARS lead-in, but it's obvious the show is growing in popularity since it didn't get these kinds of ratings last year even it followed this same show.

As a result, ABC has renewed CASTLE for next season, a full 22-episode season order! Hooray!

HOO and RAY!!

FJL

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »

Didn't Jerry Herman write "Things look almost twice as well when they're slightly blurry"

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »

From Jose:
DR Jane - Does your cellphone have a camera? ;)  

The photos come out blurry-sorry ;)

Some folks have troubel with "Red Eye" - you have trouble with "Booze Wine Eye"

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

George

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2010, 10:33:30 PM »

Today, I ushered for the touring production of Cats, and it was the very first time that I've seen it.  I have the DVD and I had (:'() several recordings, but I'd never actually seen the show live.  I have to say that I enjoyed it very much!  A couple of the dancers weren't quite as good as the rest (but they were still pretty good) and all of the singers (and singing) were very good.  They didn't do "The Aweful Battle of the Pekes and the Pollicles," but it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of mindless entertainment.  Today's performance was an added show AFTER they practically sold out last night and tonight's shows.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2010, 10:55:26 PM »

Good Evening!

Well... A bottle of rioja. A very generous pour of port.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2010, 10:55:26 PM »

Back from our first rehearsal - it went very well and I finished everything that needed to be finished, and it was a LOT of stuff.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2010, 11:00:19 PM »

Today, I ushered for the touring production of Cats, and it was the very first time that I've seen it.  I have the DVD and I had (:'() several recordings, but I'd never actually seen the show live.  I have to say that I enjoyed it very much!  A couple of the dancers weren't quite as good as the rest (but they were still pretty good) and all of the singers (and singing) were very good.  They didn't do "The Aweful Battle of the Pekes and the Pollicles," but it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of mindless entertainment.  Today's performance was an added show AFTER they practically sold out last night and tonight's shows.

I have to say, I do have a soft-spot for Cats. I used to play that Overture from the vocal selections all the time.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2010, 11:27:44 PM »

Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2010, 11:36:08 PM »

And...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »

I just watched tonight's episodes of "Lost" and "V."  I certainly hope that there is a very good payoff for "Lost."  And I'm just not so sure about "V," either.  How can a few humans fight against the seemingly THOUSANDS of alien spaceships that they continually show and ALL the aliens that must be in those spaceships?? :P
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up