Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG  (Read 11330 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 09:46:29 AM »

They think they own the world is what they think.  I'm sure one of the set cops would try to stop it from happening - don't know how much legality they'd have in making an arrest, though, as the person is on their own property.  If someone were really being inconvenienced, I should think a good production manager would go and make peace and probably offer a little cash.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »

Um, no posts in ninety minutes - are you KIDDING ME?  I've finished addressing, postage is being done, and I'm going out to do some stuff, but when I return we'd better be off this page, ya mugs.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 11:46:11 AM »

Re: last night's "Lost":

The SPOILAGE Beginneth

Dlkj l;kj sdfjklal;kj a;lskjf ;lkjd;lkjs;lkjas;lkgj as;h;khaslk hga;lsk a;lskj fa;sljf;lkjasdf;lkjas dl LOVED IT! k j ;lkajsdf;lkasjd ;lfkj a;slkjf ;lkjadsf The entire episode was riveting for me.  Love seeing the backstory of Jacob and ?.   Especially interesting to see that Jacob 'created' the smoke monster!  And what a treat to have this episode tie all the way back to a season 1 episode with the skeletons found in the cave in season one being "mother and ?" from last night's episode.  FDSlk;jakljasdkj ;lkj ;ladf;lkjasdflkjl;k jf;l kajsdf;lkj ;lds;flkj as;lkfj ;lkj lkjadf;lkj ;lsakjf ;lkjfsad;lkasjdf ;lkja;sldfkj ;lkjsdf.

The SPOILAGE Endeth.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:47:42 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 11:48:15 AM »

I need to get some lunch.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jennifer

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 11:53:34 AM »

re: LOST SPOILERS

spoiler space

blah blah spoiler space one two and then merrily we roll along the and one two and then they went to the street
blah blah spoiler space one two and then merrily we roll along the and one two and then they went to the street
I think i feel the opposite to DR RonP.  I thought the episode was just okay. It was interesting to get
some backstory on jacob and the man in black. Their history was relevant. And Allison Janney was
interesting. But that said, I just can't believe that with only 2 new episodes left that they would have
an episode with none of the regular characters. To me this is ridiculous. Those are the people that
 i am invested in. And yet they did not spend even one minute on any of these stories or the alternate stories.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:55:30 AM by Jennifer »

Ginny

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »

Sorry I left so abruptly without so much as a good and bye earlier.  We were having a doozy of a thunderstorm, so I quickly disconnected and then it was time to leave for the program.  We're back now and the stormy weather seems to have subsided for the time being.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »

BK, yes, the reading was at The Drama Book Shop, but I have no memory of who booked it. I met you all at Joe allen's after the reading.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

Sorry I left so abruptly without so much as a good and bye earlier.  We were having a doozy of a thunderstorm, so I quickly disconnected and then it was time to leave for the program.  We're back now and the stormy weather seems to have subsided for the time being.

How rude!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2010, 01:00:18 PM »

When we left the program at the library, Richard and I turned on our cell phones and found text messages telling us that DN Lauren had been released from the hospital.  Now, I just hope she has the sense to take it easy the rest of the week.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »

LOL, DR Elmore!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »

Where the HELL is everyone?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2010, 01:35:51 PM »

I had some lunch, all packages are ready for CDs, and all the Legend repressed CDs are being shipped from the plant in the morning. 

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2010, 01:38:50 PM »

A Very Happy Birthday to DR Sam!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

Well, folks, we are down to the wire:  tomorrow is the official moving day.  I am shlepping all the stuff that's on other stuff today--tops of desks, file cabinets, little stuff in the kitchen, etc.  Then the movers arrive tomorrow morning and the die is cast.  I may be without internets for a day or two--they claim my new Fiber Optic modem is plug and play, but a wag at Blu-ray.com told me that usually means plug and pray.  :)

~~Successful Moving and Fiber Optic Modem Plug-and-Play Vibes for DR JMK!!~~~

:D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Laura

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2010, 02:04:05 PM »

Where the HELL is everyone?

I've been outside enjoying this beautiful day. Probably our last cool spell until November.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

Had a very nice lunch of shrimp rolls and Vietnamese clay pot.

Yum.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2010, 02:25:54 PM »

We are supposed to have warmer days tomorrow through the weekend, but odds are we will cool down and have more rain next week.

It's very nearly practically unprecedented for us at this time of year.  We have had rainfaill for the past seven weeks (in varying amounts, of course).

All the local weatherman for Fox network could say this morning was "Climatology tells us this is not possible, but it's happening".   If he said it once, he said it three times before I left the house this  morning.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »

When I was in the Bay area 1984-1987, it rarely got above 80 degrees in the Oakland area in the summertime.  Since I've lived here (1993 to present), we have had progressively warmer summers until the last two which were markedly cooler than those several years before. 

I'm thinking it will be another cool summer.  We might even see more rainfall during the summer months.  That WOULD be unprecedented!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »

I gotta tell you.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »

All errands are done, cover for new release is approved by the likes of me (great 70s art), and now I will, I suppose, begin writing the liner notes, and then start the Andrea questions.  Too much to do, but do it I shall.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »

BK, yes, the reading was at The Drama Book Shop, but I have no memory of who booked it. I met you all at Joe allen's after the reading.

Was it former DR Iris?

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »

They think they own the world is what they think.  I'm sure one of the set cops would try to stop it from happening - don't know how much legality they'd have in making an arrest, though, as the person is on their own property.  If someone were really being inconvenienced, I should think a good production manager would go and make peace and probably offer a little cash.

I recall that, many years ago, there were some gardeners who would find out where movie companies were shooting on a particular day, then go there, turn on their noisy equipment and refuse to go away until they were paid off.
You can dream…or you can do.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2010, 04:03:23 PM »

Jane

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »

Great news DR Ginny.  Vibes your DR niece continues to improve & away from the hospital.

Jane

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2010, 04:04:47 PM »

MOVING DAY VIBES FOR DR JMK & FAMILY!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »

Almost finished with the liner notes.  That will be a big load off.

Jane

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2010, 04:31:21 PM »

DR Jennifer your honey cake with raisins sounds good.  Do you bake it in a loaf pan?

Jane

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »

DR'S ANN & JED!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2010, 04:49:29 PM »

Yes, happy anniversary to out two lovebirds.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »

Now, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about how many posts we've had today.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up