Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: AUGUST  (Read 19332 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: AUGUST
« Reply #210 on: August 01, 2010, 11:19:12 PM »

PAGE EIGHT DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »

Now, I need to go back to page 1 and ketchup on all the posts.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: August 01, 2010, 11:38:25 PM »

When I went to see HECKLE AND JECKLE JEKYLL AND HYDE I was all excited about seeing Linda Eder, but I didn't think she was nearly as good as the other woman that was in the show.

I agree.  She's not a great actress, but when she just stood there and sang, it was riveting!  I've seen her twice in concert and she's incredible in that setting.

George

« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2010, 11:44:35 PM »

Hoo and Ray - the former co-worker and friend to whom I sent the email last night has responded!  We were quite close when we worked together at Miami University.  We both married men we met on campus and had children about the same time (hers are a little older than Rob).  She's been retired a few years, still lives nearby, and we're making plans to get together.

I also reconnected with a high school friend/2-time college roommate via Facebook!

Congrats!  Hope you have a great time!

George

« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2010, 11:54:13 PM »

I'm watching something called HALLELUJAH BROADWAY on PBS.  Not sure about the classical voices, but I do like Linda Eder.

I didn't know anything about this.  It's going to be on next Sunday, but on the non-hi-def PBS channel.

George

« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2010, 12:03:34 AM »

Almost time for MAD MEN.

I did watch tonight's "Mad Men" after the five episodes of "Warehouse 13."

George

« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2010, 12:10:38 AM »

Congrats to Elmore's 19000+ Posts!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up