Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: LIME RICKEY  (Read 11816 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: LIME RICKEY
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2011, 01:06:10 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ginny

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »

DR Ginny congratulations on your smaller pant size!!

Thanks, DR Jane!  I'm down 2 (count 'em, 2) sizes.  My shopping binge continued today at the Dayton Mall and now I'm about set, except for a couple pairs of khakis and a pair of black jeans.  For summer, I'll need some lighter colors and some capris, too.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2011, 02:10:25 PM »

We are pretty much ready for Saturday's rehearsal. I'm not seeing Mr LaBrie until 7:30 so I've a couple of hours to tidy, maybe nap a bit, and think about what I would like for dinner.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »

I'm up (after a good night's sleep with completely weird dreams), and have answered all e-mails, made a couple of important decisions about doing what we did with Promises - a second edition of a sold out title - because if I don't do it I've already heard another label will, without credit to me or my engineer, which is completely unacceptable to me, but just happened with Mad World.  While I know it will take some time to sell these, I don't mind having them available like Promises is, and Promises continues to sell nicely.

BK, they can do that...use your remastered version and not credit you or your engineer??  AND it's already happened? ???

Yes.  We don't own anything once we sell out of a limited edition licensed title.  It's shameful - I actually haven't seen their booklet but I talked to someone who has and he most certainly would have mentioned it to me if we'd been thanked.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »

I'm up (after a good night's sleep with completely weird dreams), and have answered all e-mails, made a couple of important decisions about doing what we did with Promises - a second edition of a sold out title - because if I don't do it I've already heard another label will, without credit to me or my engineer, which is completely unacceptable to me, but just happened with Mad World.  While I know it will take some time to sell these, I don't mind having them available like Promises is, and Promises continues to sell nicely.

BK, they can do that...use your remastered version and not credit you or your engineer??  AND it's already happened? ???

Yes.  We don't own anything once we sell out of a limited edition licensed title.  It's shameful - I actually haven't seen their booklet but I talked to someone who has and he most certainly would have mentioned it to me if we'd been thanked.

Is this the upcoming (so-called) complete mono "...Mad World"?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »

For those of you who like the eagle cam....here's Lili and Hope, the den cam for bears in Northern Minnesota http://www.bear.org/livecams/lily-hope-cam.html

Thank you.  I haven't checked out the eagle cam recently.  Thanks for the reminder.

Jane

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2011, 02:45:53 PM »

Well...our plot doth thicken.

:P

You sneak!  I refused to open the article this morning. ;)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-a-a-a-a-a-a-a...
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2011, 03:00:50 PM »

If you cannot copyright your work on the master tapes and others can use them, that really ain't right.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

George

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »

Well...our plot doth thicken.

:P

You sneak!  I refused to open the article this morning. ;)

Oops...sorry. ::)

;D  They really will have to continue with the show in order to keep on the crew that also lost their jobs thanks to Sheens antics.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »

Slow news day here, I see.  Now that Spiderman has announced it's plan for the next three months, we have nothing to gossip about.  :(   Although, we can sit with baited breath to see what DR Jose has in store for us.  Oh, and I'm excited about the new Cast Recording release from Kritzerland. 

Tomorrow is the next iPad release.  I'm excited because one of them will be MINE!!!  However, my timing might not work tomorrow to be in a line, so I may just order online.

That's all for a slow news day from the East Bay.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:46 PM »

Is this the upcoming (so-called) complete mono "...Mad World"?

Yep.  Back when we did the CD we were offered the exact same thing - after I heard it I said no - this is a score I don't need in mono sound (at that point it was not only mono, it was substandard quality - how much they've fixed it I have no idea), taken from the rear channels of the DVD (very disingenuously described in their release blurb, I must say).  For our bonus tracks we used all the stereo music from the film that was clean and usable and we made it sound great - as far as I know, they are using those tracks and our complete LP mastering, which was great.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »

Finally pulled most of the music we'll need for the Gardenia show - now I have to get it copied and make CDRs - but still have about three songs left to choose.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2011, 03:39:34 PM »

Got an e-mail from amazon France that two of my packages were returned as undeliverable.  Unbelievable, is what it is.  What idiocy is going on?  I get packages from them ALL the time (including one yesterday).  This happened once before and it's so annoying and there's no one to call about it.  You just have to reorder and then wait another two weeks and hope it will arrive.

George

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2011, 04:14:14 PM »

Got an e-mail from amazon France that two of my packages were returned as undeliverable.  Unbelievable, is what it is.  What idiocy is going on?  I get packages from them ALL the time (including one yesterday).  This happened once before and it's so annoying and there's no one to call about it.  You just have to reorder and then wait another two weeks and hope it will arrive.

That exact same thing happened to me when I ordered something for the library where I work.  I just had to reorder it and everything was fine.  Very strange.

George

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2011, 04:16:42 PM »

Oh no! :o Mouseketeer Great Annette Funicello Suffers Smoke Inhalation in Home Fire!

The blaze at the Encino, Calif., home started in the early morning hours and was first reported around 7:21 a.m. Firefighters were quickly on the scene and managed to subdue the flames in about a half-hour.

The 68-year-old Funicello was taken by ambulance to a nearby medical center, along with an unidentified man and woman said to be her husband and nurse. One of the women, believed to be Funicello, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, was in a wheelchair. All three are reportedly in good condition.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »

I am starving! I do hope Mr LaBrie gets here soon.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »

7:45 pm and less than three pages? This will not do. Nosirree!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »

When I last was here, there were SEVEN of you hainsies/kimlets here reading the board - this resulted in THREE posts.  I think I have suddenly entered some alternate universe and the fact that we are once again on page three at five o'clock in the afternoon is really annoying.

Jennifer

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2011, 05:42:42 PM »

So much rain here. Yuck!

Laura

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »

I didn't log out when I went to see about all the crashing in the kitchen.
"Your lucky number is 7. You will soar to great heights. Be sure to ride The Cyclone."
                                                           -- The Amazing Karnak

Jennifer

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »

BK, the people at amazon france don't know why your package was undeliverable?  If you had a tracking number maybe you could check on your end?

Jennifer

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »

Going to go watch Americal Idol now.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2011, 05:46:02 PM »

This has been going on for a week now, this page three stuff.  We used to be quite popular with the populace - this last week we've had more GUESTS than people posting. 

Michael

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 05:48:24 PM »

Lime Rickey
Rickey Martin
Rickey Ricardo
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »

I'm so tired hearing about Spider-Man
Never stop dreaming.

Jane

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »

Are you getting a new kitchen?

Laura

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 05:56:40 PM »

Partly.
"Your lucky number is 7. You will soar to great heights. Be sure to ride The Cyclone."
                                                           -- The Amazing Karnak

Cillaliz

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »

Are you getting a new kitchen?

If she wasn't, after the crashing she may be getting one now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up