Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A CLEAVER IN THE FACE  (Read 9778 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: A CLEAVER IN THE FACE
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »

And then I ended up back at the Art Institute of Chicago. And so did Monkey. :)

I had tweeted wondering if the AIC offered some sort of 2-Days-In-A-Row Discount Admission. Well, they don't, but they did respond that they thought that was a good idea. And their social media director also offered to meet me at the entrance and walk me in for free if I wanted to go back. And since I did, I did. -As did Monkey. And when I met Jocelin at the entrance, she presented me with a small gold crown for Monkey in honor of their exhibition of Renaissance Kings and Queens. :)

...And after five more hours in the AIC exploring almost of the galleries I did not make it to yesterday... :)

*I posted a bunch of pics on Twitter and Facebook.  You should be able to view most of them here: http://twitter.com/JoseSMonkey

That's pretty cool!  Love the pictures, Jose!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2011, 10:40:29 PM »

Good Evening!

Over the past 15 hours I have:
-Gone to brunch at M. Henry.
-Visited the Swedish Bakery.
-Went to The Coffee Studio.
-Had lunch at T's.
-Went to a birthday party for an amazingly adorable 5-year old boy.
-Went to dinner at Jin Ju (Korean).

Basically, I basically ate my way through today.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »

Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »

DR Matthew - ~~~~~VIBES TO YOU~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2011, 10:42:48 PM »

I am blessed, DR Elmore.  In so many ways.  I confess, I did get down on my knees and thanked God for this victory.

Congratulations, Danise!!  You certainly deserve this victory! ;D

George

« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2011, 10:44:42 PM »

I was hoping my check would arrive today. But no.  I guess just because the government cut the check it doesn't mean that the government mailed the check

lol-sad but true.  CHECK RECEIVING VIBES!!

~~~DITTO!!~~~

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2011, 10:47:57 PM »

~~~~~VIBES TO ALL DRS~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »

OH!

The best news of the day: My youngest brother, Jay, proposed to his girlfriend, Kristy, a couple of hours ago. She said YES!

Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:24 PM »

DR Jane I may send an email to the director. I have no idea who this is. But if I do i'm not going to mention the lady who was mean to me. I would just mention how many slips are getting lost and that it needs to be computerized.

An e-mail to the director might at least get you an answer as to why they haven't computerized their requests, yet.  I mean...it's the 21st century for crying out loud!

;)

FJL

« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2011, 10:51:40 PM »

Glad to have heard from dear TCB!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2011, 10:52:07 PM »

And...

I shall have to catch up in the morning. Time for to sleep.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2011, 10:53:18 PM »

Boo pukes fairly often.  She ate the new food like there was tomorrow, went downstairs and puked.  I don't know why.  The vet said cats are built to puke.  It is what it is

My cat just pukes wherever she happens to be...the worst part is is that I have wall-to-wall carpeting. :P

George

« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2011, 10:54:53 PM »

I went in and picked up Kitty's food dish.  Since she had a good amount of her dinner stuck to the sides of the dish I was going to stir it and put it back down.  Instead I dropped it and it shattered all over.  I am very sad now as this wasn't just any food dish, it was very special.  It was a pretty little ceramic dish with cute kittens on the inside.  This was Bogie, Bacall, Bosco & Knudson's water dish.  It gave me great pleasure to use it again.  I know it is silly to be sad about the loss of a dish but is was part of them & I don't have anything else of theirs that was special.

That's too bad, Jane.  I hate it when that happens. :(

George

« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »

I got some of those new energy efficient bulbs for my kitchen ceiling fan/light.  They flicker.  Really annoying.

I got a whole bunch of energy efficient bulbs from my sister, but I still have a lot of incandescent bulbs.  For the lights that I keep on for long periods of time, I use the energy efficient bulbs, and the rest, the incandescent.  Recently though, I've been replacing everything that burns out with the incandescent until they're all used up.  I might as well use them and get rid of them sooner rather than later.

George

« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2011, 11:04:54 PM »

I'm watching UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, with Kathy Bates who's really wonderful and Rupert Everett. It's a comedy-murder mystery sorta, and I think it's quite charming and off-kiltre. The cast is interesting, with Julie Andrews playing herself, Lyn Redgrave as the evil sister of the late singing star played by Jonathan Pryce whose funeral is a great moment. DR Jose's close personal friend Jack Noseworthy plays the son of Kathy Bates and Dan Ackroyd. There's a lovely scene for Bates and Everett in a British pub, underscored by "Can't Help Falling In Love with You," a song  written by my late friend George David Weiss.

I really like this movie! :D

George

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »

OH!

The best news of the day: My youngest brother, Jay, proposed to his girlfriend, Kristy, a couple of hours ago. She said YES!

Congrats to your brother and his new fiancee!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up