Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: UNSEEMLY BUTTOCKS  (Read 42431 times)

Jennifer

Re: UNSEEMLY BUTTOCKS
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2011, 03:37:41 PM »

I have officially lost my voice.  Only squeaks come out when I try to speak. :(

Jennifer

« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »

Going to watch DWTS. Can't believe it's only 6:30pm.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »

Arnold, I don't know the set list well enough to do so.  There's an "overture", there's Just Leave Everything To Me coupled with One Person (I think), there's It Only Takes A Moment coupled with Loving You, there's Marianne and Mrs. Jacobowsky or whatever it's called (and maybe one other from The Grand Tour), there's I Am What I Am, Hello, Dolly, My Best Girl, and lots and lots of others.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »

I'm being driven insane trying to figure out the Gardenia show - I finally got all the song choices into the computer - but there's just so many great things to choose from and it's balancing the ups with the ballads and tailoring everything for the cast, which is now finally done - Juliana Hansen, Kim Huber, James Mulligan, Alet Taylor and Andy Taylor - all doing the music of Cy Coleman.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »

i'm sure you overused it yesterday.  feel better vibes!

Cillaliz

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »

Didn't they make some kind of announcement that all telephones and communications devices should be turned off during the performance?

We do that at PCPH and we're a barn in the middle of a field.

They do that everywhere. And, as you probably well know, it still doesn't make a difference to some people.

There's a movie theater in Omaha that had a great announcement, it started with a baby wailing then a phone ringing and some stupid conversation and ended with the announcement about being courteous blah blah blah...but you really sit up and look for the baby

Cillaliz

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »

Within 30 days with your receipt!

Really?  I'd just redonate

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »

Arnold, I don't know the set list well enough to do so.  There's an "overture", there's Just Leave Everything To Me coupled with One Person (I think), there's It Only Takes A Moment coupled with Loving You, there's Marianne and Mrs. Jacobowsky or whatever it's called (and maybe one other from The Grand Tour), there's I Am What I Am, Hello, Dolly, My Best Girl, and lots and lots of others.

It Sounds Exciting. I'm Sure It Was Successful(Live) and I'm Sure The CD Will Prove It Again !

Cillaliz

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2011, 04:36:32 PM »

TOD (addendum):

I forgot all about FIELD OF DREAMS w/Ray Liotta.

It's one of my all-time favorite films.

It's one of my all time favorites...and not just because I'm from Iowa....and not just because I've run the bases and walked into the corn...

Cillaliz

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2011, 04:38:05 PM »

Time to head to the Friends of the Library meeting and find out how we did at the book sale

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »

The guest star we were hoping for cannot do the show, so we're trying to figure out the next choice.  Too bad, too - it was Michelle Lee and it was close to happening.

Jane

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

Sorry, hope you find someone you are just as happy with.

Jane

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Craig was hoping once he got to denver he could change his flight to san fran and come straight home.  he didn't luck out.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »

And the word of the day is: MUCILAGINOUS!

And The Song Of The Day Is: NOW I WANNA SNIFF SOME GLUE
I don't know this song, but I think I'd like to.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2011, 06:08:53 PM »

Well, it was a slow first day on the job. They handed me a badge, a parking pass and then a cellphone. I have lived 48 years without a cellphone (or least those years in which cellphones were available). Now I have to learn how to use it.

The work part was good, but I lost my car in the parking garage. Turns out I parked in a different garage, so I wandered around a lot. Quite a lot.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »

But I came home to "Camelot" and "Stages," both of which I'm looking forward to listening to. I had "Stages" on vinyl, but I haven't heard it in years. It will be like welcoming an old friend.
― Voltaire

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2011, 06:12:42 PM »

Well, it was a slow first day on the job. They handed me a badge, a parking pass and then a cellphone. I have lived 48 years without a cellphone (or least those years in which cellphones were available). Now I have to learn how to use it.

The work part was good, but I lost my car in the parking garage. Turns out I parked in a different garage, so I wandered around a lot. Quite a lot.

Congrats on the successful first day!  And wasn't there a Seinfeld episode where the entire episode was the four of them looking for a car in a car garage?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

John G.

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2011, 06:21:05 PM »

Congrats on the successful first day!  And wasn't there a Seinfeld episode where the entire episode was the four of them looking for a car in a car garage?
There was. I didn't find that episode funny and I didn't find tonight funny, either, but people keep laughing when I tell them.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »

And thanks, George.
― Voltaire

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2011, 06:24:38 PM »

Is this a real full-time job o another temp one like the census?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »

There was. I didn't find that episode funny and I didn't find tonight funny, either, but people keep laughing when I tell them.

I found every SEINFELD episode funny until the terrible last one, which was pathetic. I find your story funny, too!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »

Richard and I ventured out to Chipotle for dinner and I've been sorting, shredding, and filing ever since we returned.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »

Richard and I ventured out to Chipotle for dinner and I've been sorting, shredding, and filing ever since we returned.

Is Chipotle faux-Mex, like Olive Garden is faux-Italian?

Ginny

« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2011, 06:27:28 PM »

Congratulations on Day 1, DR John G!  I had to wander around in Kroger's parking lot the other day because I'd forgotten my car's location.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »

Is Chipotle faux-Mex, like Olive Garden is faux-Italian?

Pretty much, DR Elmore, but we liked it...

Laura

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2011, 06:29:32 PM »

Mmmmm. I love Chipotle.

George

« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »

Oh...sorry about that. :-[
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »

:-*

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »

Mmmmm. I love Chipotle.

Is it as good as Taco Bell?

George

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »

Well, I must be off.  Pug, the artistic director of Theater Artists Olympia and director the recent Cannibal! The Musical! is going to have a reading of All the World's a Grave at her house to see (hear) if it's something that TAO might do.  It's pretty long, but if you contact the author (assembler, really), he has four different versions that are shorter, depending how long you'd like it to be. 

We'll see how it all goes!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up