Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: I, CALENDAR  (Read 13152 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: I, CALENDAR
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »

Hi Vin Tek.

'night

Jennifer

« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2011, 07:49:18 PM »

Feel better vibes for DR TCB ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer

« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »

I actually had the weirdest thing happen tonight which could have been much worse.  When I was getting some balsamic vinegar out of the cupboard apparently the olive oil bottle was stuck to it. And it fell on my toe.

I have no idea how a bottle could be stuck to another bottle. Very odd. Luckily i was wearing closed slippers. ANd luckily the bottle was almost empty. I iced my foot and it is fine. Thank goodness.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

They are sweet girls. I hope they remember me when they are all grown up.

then you can go to their houses and let them entertain YOU for the day
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2011, 08:23:21 PM »

Good Evening!

Whew!

My first week of Oklahoma! rehearsals ended around 6:30, and then I stopped at Trader Joe's on the way back to my brother's place. And then once I got back here, I sat in the recliner, turned on the TV and just watched a couple of hours of quality(!) programming. And now...
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2011, 08:27:45 PM »

Cilla, I think it is a wonderful idea to throw your own party.  I wish I had done that for my 60th birthday.

My options are to throw my own party or not have one. Well, the family says they want to celebrate my birthday over the holiday weekend.  That means I may go up there an extra day, but we'll see

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »

~~~~~PAIN-FREE AND PEACEFUL SLEEP VIBES TO DR TCB~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2011, 08:31:17 PM »

Cilla, I think it is a wonderful idea to throw your own party.  I wish I had done that for my 60th birthday.

I spent my entire brithday weekend bracing myself for the big surprise.  Well, the surprise was on me.  Nobody even thought about it.

I can relate to situations like that.  My friends keep bugging me to have a party. I just haven't done it.  I'm glad I bit the bullet and sent the email out.  I've already had a couple responses.  I once had an oscar party. I made theme food, had a great spread and granted it was only for about 6 people, but everyone cancelled at the last minute.  The part that really stunk was they all had good reasons.  I was devastated and promised myself I wouldn't have another party.  But, that was when I lived at the lake and my open house was well attended, so it's time to do it. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »

I'll really surprised everyone when I have another in August when Joe visits

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2011, 08:34:46 PM »

DR vixmom - I hope you get a chance to take at least a night off this week after the past week. Is the vixter going to "Beach Week" or something like that? -Do high school seniors still do "Beach Week"?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2011, 08:35:53 PM »

DR FJL - Glad to read that you and Skip have penned in the date! :)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »

DR Sandra and I took the Goldstein Sisters to see a youth theater production of "Annie." They did a great job, and our girls were on their very best behavior.

DR Laura - Are the Goldstein Sisters showing any theatrical inclinations? Do they take any dance or music lessons?
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2011, 08:37:36 PM »

Yes Congrats to Skip and FJL for setting the date.  It is very exciting and I can't wait to hear all about it.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

It's on the calendar in pen since Friday night, and we'd have to get a new 2011 calendar if it didn't happen, and that would just be too much trouble.  :)

We differ on whether we want a real big ceremony, though, now that it's a reality.  When we were both working, we were going to do something big, but probably not the way things are right now.

Congratulations it will finally happen.  No matter what the size will Toby & Dylan be the best men?

I think they would be very cute ring bearers

I thought about that but the way they like to eat I wasn't sure that would be safe ;)

Toby and Dylan have asked to be the caterers.  They've promised to try everything to make sure it's to everyone's liking.

So will everyone be getting to keep their can opener as a wedding favor? Or will Toby and Dylan be serving "dinners" with pull-tabs?
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »

We had another storm tonight. Lots of wind and rain. Since we had to be in the basement, I cleaned up the bathroom.  It was a mess after cleaning up the mess after the last storm and I just hadn;t gotten around to cleaning the floor.  Now I won't have to wear shoes to go take a shower in the morning, lol

Cillaliz

« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »

It's on the calendar in pen since Friday night, and we'd have to get a new 2011 calendar if it didn't happen, and that would just be too much trouble.  :)

We differ on whether we want a real big ceremony, though, now that it's a reality.  When we were both working, we were going to do something big, but probably not the way things are right now.

Congratulations it will finally happen.  No matter what the size will Toby & Dylan be the best men?

I think they would be very cute ring bearers

I thought about that but the way they like to eat I wasn't sure that would be safe ;)

Toby and Dylan have asked to be the caterers.  They've promised to try everything to make sure it's to everyone's liking.

So will everyone be getting to keep their can opener as a wedding favor? Or will Toby and Dylan be serving "dinners" with pull-tabs?

:D

Cillaliz

« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2011, 08:44:36 PM »

The flooding just keeps getting worse.  It seems like more and more highways are being closed.   I read the berm around the nuclear power plant north of Omaha was breached.  It's crazy.  The only thing that's crazier are the rumors.

Cillaliz

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2011, 08:47:43 PM »

Time to get some sleep.  I've got to be in court early in the morning and have a fairly busy day tomorrow.  So far no water in the basment.  I'm still glad the carpet is gone.  It was much less stressful when they predicted heavy rain.   I did go out and put in a board to redirect some of the water and I think it worked. 

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »

DR FJL - A friend of mine tweeted your "I'm Still Queer" YouTube vid today in honor of Pride Weekend. -Turns out he's a "regular" fan of you parodies. He's particularly found of "Ange-la-la-la". :)
Make Your Own Luck.

FJL

« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2011, 08:53:22 PM »

Pain-go-away vibes to dear TCB!!!!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2011, 08:54:31 PM »

Started watching "Rabbit Hole." As the credits rolled, I thought, "Wow, what a great cast: Aaron Eckhart, Jon Tenny, Patricia Kalember, Dianne Wiest, Giancarlo Esposito ..." Now that the movie has started, I realize I should have been saying, "Uh oh, Nicole Kidman." She's killing the movie for me.

It's too bad that they didn't let Cynthia Nixon reprise her role for the movie. -Of course, since Nicole Kidman bought the film rights... after only reading the play (not seeing it)... Well... :-\
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2011, 08:56:23 PM »

OK...

Time to head in for my "Friday" of rehearsal/work.

Laters...

In honor of Jose's day - Page 1 "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday" dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVTl9K0lqc

Oh, you shouldn't have. You really shouldn't have. Really.

::)
Make Your Own Luck.

FJL

« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

DR FJL - A friend of mine tweeted your "I'm Still Queer" YouTube vid today in honor of Pride Weekend. -Turns out he's a "regular" fan of you parodies. He's particularly found of "Ange-la-la-la". :)

Thanks for letting me know, Jose!   And thank him for me!!!!

(There was someone with the initials DJ who commented on "Angela-la-la"  - does that happen to be your friend?)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »

And I believe the past week has truly caught up with me...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2011, 09:00:23 PM »

Thanks for letting me know, Jose!   And thank him for me!!!!

(There was someone with the initials DJ who commented on "Angela-la-la"  - does that happen to be your friend?)

Will do!

And my friend's initials are TM.
Make Your Own Luck.

Laura

« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2011, 09:04:30 PM »

Jose, they would like to, but since dad has to go to work, the girls go to daycare. He wouldn't be able to take them to lessons. I would like to see them attend one of the children's theaters summer camps.
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

FJL

« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2011, 09:05:31 PM »

Interesting thought by a parade-marcher on TV  for Pride Day was that "instead of demanding something as we have had to in years past, this year we were celebrating"  - I'm paraphrasing, of course.

Laura

« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »

I pretty much think all music videos are stupid, so I don't really think Rebecca Black's is worse than any of the others.
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

Laura

« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2011, 09:09:56 PM »

However, I do love the Trololololo video.
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

Laura

« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »

My apologies if I offended anyone about my opinion of music videos.
                                                                -- Tiger Lily
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up