Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: SUPERNOTES  (Read 8788 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: SUPERNOTES
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2011, 10:27:34 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »

BRUCE, YOU'RE FULLY FUNDED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BK!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »

And speaking of two shows...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »

Good evening all!   I worked SOOO hard today getting ready for the party.  I had a lot more to do than I realized but it all paid off.  It was a great party. Lots of good food, everyone loved my house and everyone really had a good time.  It was a different kind of party.  Most of the people sat out in the extreme heat.  I had a fan and a guest had a fan so we plugged them in and that helped, but they all wanted to be out there.  There was another group that was having nothing to do with the hot weather, so they all stayed inside.  It was like two different parties and both were fun. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2011, 11:24:55 PM »

The food was great.   My group of friends all like to cook so pot lucks are great.  The pulled pork went over very well.  The home made cole slaw is almost gone and I have a lot of left overs.  I got the meat and a few other things in the refrigerator right away, so they should all be good

Cillaliz

« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2011, 11:27:16 PM »

One of my friends helped me do dishes and everything is picked up.  I still have to deal with the coolers that have ice and left over beer, but that will be easy.  All the empties are gone.  I gave the left over wine to some friends who drink lots of wine.  They were thrilled to have it and I won't drink it.  I did keep the unopened bottles.  I can take them to parties.

Cillaliz

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »

Everyone genuinely loved my house.  I think the best compliment I got was that it seems comfortable from the minute you walk in the house.

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:01 PM »

I am very tired.  My feet hurt and my back hurts.  I really did work very hard cleaning today.  I got to the point where I just didn't want to do it anymore, so I carried a lot of stull upstairs.  SO, now upstairs is a mess.   I'll get to ie

Cillaliz

« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:45 PM »

Good news TCB

Cillaliz

« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:54 PM »

Congrats BK

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?