Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOING MY OWN DAMN WAY  (Read 8470 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: GOING MY OWN DAMN WAY
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2011, 09:44:26 PM »

Finished with my viewing.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »

Well, the paypal charges did go through - and now I am REALLY furious with Walmart because they could have stopped that from happening.  What I'll do about that I don't know yet.  Meanwhile, I guess I'll have to call paypal first thing in the morning so I can start the process of getting my damn money back.  It's absolutely infuriating.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2011, 11:58:07 PM »

le CAMELOT est mort.    :'(

Closing night was our best performance.....and we had wonderful audience response....which was nice.

All struck and put away.....and now Don't Drink the Water can have the theatre!   ;D

Congrats Jack and on to the next show! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2011, 12:00:42 AM »

"What will tomorrow bring? The pundits query...."

FOLLIES to Receive New Double Cast Recording?

Cool!  What's funny about the article is that's it's two pages (screens).  The first page has a lot of information but the only thing on the second page is "No official announcement has yet been made."

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2011, 12:03:47 AM »

Today, we celebrated my dad's birthday.  His actual birthday was yesterday.  We had a barbecue and my sister made a chocolate cake with white frosting and cherry jam topping.  It was very good!  We played Phase 10 and I lost...per usual.

George

« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2011, 12:10:01 AM »

I have been shopping for a CD to put me to sleep--literally. I need to drown out my noisy neighbors. Gregorian chants? Nature sounds? (NO thunder clap, please! And NO crickets!) Zen relaxation music? Anything that sounds like actual music would be too stimulating, I think. However, I should try Pachelbel's Canon, which I have here, but haven't used for this purpose.

Anyone have any ideas? 

What helps me to get to sleep is only getting five hours of sleep the night before. ;)

When I take a nap, I like to have a little noise but nothing that I want to pay attention to.  If I listen to music, I'll pay attention, so that's out.  What helps me is to have the TV on something like a Spanish channel because I know that I can't understand it, so I won't try to pay attention to it.

George

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2011, 12:12:59 AM »

http://youtu.be/7e-hpAzuqDU

WOW this is way cool, Barry Manilow is sending a semi truck of brand new band instruments to Joplin.  The guy he mentions at Joplin High is the band director and a good friend of jhvw

That is pretty cool!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up