Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: OUTSIDE THE BOX EPISODE TWO  (Read 19739 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: OUTSIDE THE BOX EPISODE TWO
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »

As it did last week, You Tube has frozen the stats of the new episode - it didn't last all that long last week, so I'm hoping it won't this week, but it's really stupid for all those views never to be counted, just lost in the ether forever.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »

We heard this morning that friend of the Vixter's,  an 18 years old boy who had been missing since Thursday , was found yesterday morning -- police suspect he was murdered

we are all reeling   this is a boy we have know since the Vixter's preschool days --- , 

Vixmom, that's horrible!  I'm so sorry to hear about this. 

~~~Vibes of Comfort to his family and to the Vixter!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2011, 11:09:34 PM »

Listen to "The Apartment" --- Evidently, this soundtrack influenced ALW to write "Love Never Dies" as it obvious that the main theme is exactly like the melody for "Love Never Dies".  Maybe they don't have this film in England.  :(

George

« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2011, 11:11:08 PM »

A request for vibes for my dad, who is having a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. It's routine, but that's still not a pleasant procedure. Well, the night leading up to it isn't pleasant.

~~~Vibes for John G.'s Dad!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2011, 12:01:42 AM »

Can you drive using a cell phone in Ohio or do you need a hands free device?

Since I do use my cell phone from time to time while driving, I'm glad to see this info:

Cell Phone and Texting Laws

Thank you.  Bryan called from his cell while driving through Ohio on his way to an interview in Pittsburgh.  The reception was so bad he switched to holding the phone & said he wouldn't get a ticket.  I guess he was right.  I'm surprised how many states don't have a ban.  I find using a bluetooth more complicated & distracting than holding my cell while driving.

I have a bluetooth earpiece and I love it.  It just rests on my my ear and is very convenient.  I used to have a bluetooth speaker that I hung on my visor, but it wasn't very good and not very loud.

George

« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2011, 12:06:57 AM »

Quotes from: vixmom and Jose on November 19, 2011, 11:57:24 PM
what is the difference between the Nook Color and the Nook Tablet?

Jose - Um... I think there's a side-by-side comparison chart at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook/379003208

From what I can tell, the main additional feature of the Tablet is the built in HD Hulu and Netflix streaming capabilities.

Read David Pogue's comments about it, though because the "HD" claims, according to Mr. Pogue, (a trustworthy source) are exaggerated.

Nook Tablet

Oh, by the way,

Morning all.

That is all.

I've been seriously looking into which one to buy the Nook or Kindle. An IPad is too expensive for just being a reader.

I went to the B & N Botique last night and looked at Nook Color. (Tablet doesn't interest me)

Today I will go to Staples and look at the kindle, I'm leaning towrds the Nook because there larger selection of books, you can read books in the store. There is an yearly fee of $80.00 for the kindle if I understand what Pogue said in his article. B & N discounts their ebooks. You can join there B & N club for $25. They will put that towards the cost, but the club doesn't work on the ebooks.

I will make my decision after I go to staples

What yearly fee of $80 for the kindle??  I haven't heard anything about any $80 yearly fee.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up