Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: FEELING TYPSO  (Read 9255 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: FEELING TYPSO
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2012, 11:51:27 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2012, 12:06:27 AM »

And speaking of dubbing - always reminds me of the story that was reported when Miss Rosalind Russell's autobiography was publishes and she claimed to do ALL of her singing in GYPSY.

When an enterprising reporter called up Lisa Kirk and asked her about it, Lisa said:  "Well, then I guess Jack Warner sent me all those checks just because he's such a nice guy."

The original soundtrack of GYPSY that was released several years ago had a Russell's tracks and some of Wood's as well.....it was interesting to hear.  And the amalgamation of both actresses (and some Rose Marie for good measure) that was used in the "Rose's Turn" in the movie had never been released....the LP was almost all Kirk, I think......

I had gotten the soundtrack on CD on eBay years ago (sadly, it was in one of several boxes of CDs that were stolen from my garage a few years ago) that had all of Rosalind's vocals but it included Lisa's as bonus tracks.  It looked like a legitimately produced CD, but I'd heard (read?) that it was actually a bootleg from Italy, or some place in Europe.  Regardless, it was a great CD.  I've never seen it anywhere else since then.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2012, 12:08:29 AM »

Very nice photo DR BEN!  Thanks for sharing.....

Great shirts!!

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto!! ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up