Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BOOK AND I  (Read 11847 times)

KevinH

Re: THE BOOK AND I
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2012, 05:24:39 PM »

Page 5?

Ginny

« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2012, 05:25:22 PM »

Will you be joining us tomorrow, Ginny?

Of course, DR TCB - I wouldn't miss it!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Danise

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »

What I meant was it was the first coat I tried on.  I just loved it from the first moment.  It wasn't to bad--it was on sale for half price -- $70.00.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:01 PM »

Hi folks~  Thanks for finding that DR Tom.  That means I'll be home at about midnight on Wednesday and up to watch the show by 9.  I knew it wouldn't take long. 

DR Tom, You knew more than I did.  They didn't tell me a thing!

Before Anderson's show went on the air last year, I signed up to receive weekly updates.  I thought I always got them on Friday, but it was there this morning.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Danise

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »

Then I went to mall to find a warm sweater or two.  What a waste of time.  I went to every store and didn't find a thing I liked.  I almost got a white pull over but I thought it was way over priced.  Then I went to Walmart and found 3 that were on the sale rack for only seven bucks.  One is a very lovely shade of blue and the other is a purple.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »

I'll be here tomorrow,at least for part of the Oscars, TCB!

You had better, KevinH, or I will be at your doorstep Monday morning.

I guess you'll be taking the "red eye!"

Nope, I'll just use my broom.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »

What I meant was it was the first coat I tried on.  I just loved it from the first moment.  It wasn't to bad--it was on sale for half price -- $70.00.

That's a great deal.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2012, 05:30:11 PM »

Doc Martin is on.   It has some beautiful scenes of the sea.

I would like to visit the town.

Danise

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »

Yep, it's official.  I"m tired.  The THIRD was grey. 

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »

Doc Martin is on.   It has some beautiful scenes of the sea.

I would like to visit the town.

I thought DOC MARTINS were shoes.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »

I'll be here tomorrow,at least for part of the Oscars, TCB!

You had better, KevinH, or I will be at your doorstep Monday morning.

I guess you'll be taking the "red eye!"

I thought the "red eye" leaves at midnight.

Danise

« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »

That's a great deal.
  I thought so.  I'll have it for several years. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2012, 05:32:55 PM »

I thought the red eye meant you were flying from CA to the east coast and because you lose all those hours it makes you tired.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2012, 05:34:07 PM »

Hi folks~  Thanks for finding that DR Tom.  That means I'll be home at about midnight on Wednesday and up to watch the show by 9.  I knew it wouldn't take long. 

I'm tired.  I mowed the grass today and then I went and did some shopping.  My coat is 7 years old and a bit shabby so I went to Burlingtons Coat factory to find a replacement.   It was so neat that I put one coat on and knew right away it was mine.  I tired several others on but just kept going back to the "one". 

I don't like the wool coats.  I prefer the down filled ones.  I just love it!  :)

It seems funny to read you mowed the lawn & purchased a winter coat on the same day.  It is winter, lawns shouldn't need mowing ;)

I miss having a Burlington Coat Factory.

Jane

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2012, 05:35:38 PM »

I got that.

The price seems very good to me.

Jane

« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

I thought the red eye meant you were flying from CA to the east coast and because you lose all those hours it makes you tired.

The  red eyes are caused by lack of sleep.  We took the "red eye" to & from Tahiti maybe getting a couple hours of sleep each way.  Fortunately Tahiti was three hours behind us so we didn't fall asleep too early the first couple of nights.

Danise

« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2012, 05:40:32 PM »

I'm tired.  I mowed the grass today and then I went and did some shopping.  My coat is 7 years old and a bit shabby so I went to Burlingtons Coat factory to find a replacement.   It was so neat that I put one coat on and knew right away it was mine.  I tired several others on but just kept going back to the "one". 

I don't like the wool coats.  I prefer the down filled ones.  I just love it!  :)

It seems funny to read you mowed the lawn & purchased a winter coat on the same day.  It is winter, lawns shouldn't need mowing ;)

I thought that too.  It really wasn't grass, per say, it was mostly weeds.    I just wanted to make the yard as neat as possible in case all heck breaks loose when I get back.  I send an email to Jackie Callaway on 28 news because she was nice enough to run those stories about me.  I thought she should know about me going on ACS.  I didn't want to go behind her back.  I hope I'll be able to thank her on air for everything she did as well as Thelma and few others. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:43 PM »

I noticed that they kinda got the story wrong already.  I didn't say I took out 2 loans on the house, I had to max out all of my credit cards to get back into it.  Same difference I guess.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »

As promised, here is the cover of the new book:

Oh I like that very much!  It may be my favorite cover so far
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Jane

« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »

I noticed that they kinda got the story wrong already.  I didn't say I took out 2 loans on the house, I had to max out all of my credit cards to get back into it.  Same difference I guess.

I guess it is the same but I had wondered about that.

Danise

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012, 05:56:06 PM »

You are baaaaad.  I'm still trying to figure out if he has his arms tattooed or not  He has a guest on from that reality show about tattoos and said he has to show everyone his arms.  There wasn't a space that wasn't tattooed.  The a few days later he had his sleeve rolled up and there wasn't one to be seen.  I'm guessing he just had the temp kind but on that show but I'm just not sure.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 05:56:55 PM »

(((((((VixMom)))))))
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2012, 05:58:08 PM »

You are baaaaad.  I'm still trying to figure out if he has his arms tattooed or not  He has a guest on from that reality show about tattoos and said he has to show everyone his arms.  There wasn't a space that wasn't tattooed.  The a few days later he had his sleeve rolled up and there wasn't one to be seen.  I'm guessing he just had the temp kind but on that show but I'm just not sure.
  Not that it really matters to me if he has them or not. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2012, 06:00:42 PM »

Sorry Danise, people may wonder what you are referring to in your post.  I thought I was "Modifying" my post, but I ended up "Deleting" it.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »

I thought that too.  It really wasn't grass, per say, it was mostly weeds.    I just wanted to make the yard as neat as possible in case all heck breaks loose when I get back.  I send an email to Jackie Callaway on 28 news because she was nice enough to run those stories about me.  I thought she should know about me going on ACS.  I didn't want to go behind her back.  I hope I'll be able to thank her on air for everything she did as well as Thelma and few others. 
That was nice of you to send an email to the local newswoman.  I never thought about the local attention you might get after going on a major show.  I hope you get it and it helps you get some of your money back!!!!!

Danise

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »

Oh, DRGinny one though occurred to me while I was mowing the grass.  This isn't my first national appearance--we were all on the Today show.  Of course this is my first speaking appearance.  I guess this will be my 15 minutes of fame.  :)

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »

Sorry Danise, people may wonder what you are referring to in your post.  I thought I was "Modifying" my post, but I ended up "Deleting" it.

Thank you for explaining. ;D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2012, 06:04:59 PM »

Not that it really matters to me if he has them or not. 

Anderson wants to gt a tatoo, but hasn't gotten any yet.
“One thing’s universal,

Danise

« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2012, 06:06:17 PM »

That's ok.  People often wonder what I'm referring to!  LOL!

I'm not really looking for more air time but I think it could happen.  I'm sure the news station will see it as a chance to promote her segment. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »

What I said was that Danise could set Anerson straight, well maybe not straight.
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up